Anyone ever checkout Nick Diaz Snapchat?

you can have a snapchat and still see titties in real life buddy why do you think so many male celebs have it. You are either old or dont have a social life, OR just prefer not to use social media, but dont try to act like your life is too interesting for it because thats just a lie.

Mine is, that’s why I don’t want to use social media. I’m not sure why some of you younger people find this hard to believe.

Honestly, as you get older and start living a normal “adult” life, these things don’t mean shit to you. Facebook I can sort of understand. It’s about the only way to get/keep in touch with people you haven’t seen in years. And as you get older, you think about old friends more and more. But all that other crap is just fluff to fill the day for people with nothing better to do or nothing really going on in their lives. If I need to see naked women other than my wife (also important) it’s not hard to find.

I gave up on dealing with teasing bitches in my teens and never want to go back.

How many noods have you guys gotten from Snapchat?

PIkprkZ.gif

Yeah I think it seems like too much work.

Nah bro, I work a lot and I'm working towards a postgraduate degree. I don't really have time to use "Snapchat" or play Pokemon go in the park.
So I'm guessing bc you're so busy you don't have a phone. You can send a snap in the amount of time it takes you to dial a buddy from your phone. Also dont confuse or mention Pokémon and snap chat together. Their not related in any way. I guess you're also more busy than the ton of ppl with fortune 500 companies that use Snap too.

I totally agree with the top portion of your statement, which you should have left it at. As for me 'comparing myself to male celebs' no I dont agree with that because I was just saying that anyone can get ass with or without snapchat, its just a social trend to use it now. It has nothing to do with getting pussy or seeing tits honestly, its like using Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook. Im not sure why you have the perception that its a girly app or whatever but its not. Same reason IG now has that story option, its a total rip from snapchat.

And on that note, have you ever used snapchat? Its ok if you havent, i dont want to turn this into an argument, I just want open your eyes to the fact that its not what you may think it is.

I haven't as I'm in my late 30s and most of my friends aren't in that demographic. I just don't see the point, especially now that IG has that option. I get why people would use it (sending random daily shit to their friends they wouldn't bother posting to FB/IG) but if I can't even be bothered to keep up with the lives of my friends on FB, why would I give a shit about the more intimate details of their daily routine?

I was in college when social media started...Friendster to MySpace to Facebook. I've been on FB since you had to have a registered college .edu email or whatever so that should give you an idea of how long it's been. Don't have time to follow the latest social media trend, as I'm trying to make money and spend time with my real friends in person. Social media is really a waste of time unless you're pimping out sponsored products or promoting a business...hence why I stick to simple shit like posting on IG about Muay Thai or random shit I like.

I wasn't trying to talk down to you...just stating that you fall into the demographic that uses Snapchat. Older people with responsibilities don't have the time for it. At some point, you yourself will probably stop using it or using it less.

Totally GAY.

f6e6ec68-920e-472a-88f7-54897a0b1e9a-jpeg-23217.jpg

im a senior in college and literally everyone has snapchat including professors, so thats not really an excuse.

Sure it is. I work full time and if I am not at work, I am probably spending a good portion of my time studying. Maybe I am just not as smart as you, or maybe the work I have to do is very demanding of my time. Take your pick, bro.

Do you also have a MAC? I don't have one of those either. :)

So I'm guessing bc you're so busy you don't have a phone. You can send a snap in the amount of time it takes you to dial a buddy from your phone. Also dont confuse or mention Pokémon and snap chat together. Their not related in any way. I guess you're also more busy than the ton of ppl with fortune 500 companies that use Snap too.

I use my phones ( yes I have two phones) to make calls and occasionally text message people. Sometimes I even take pictures with it. I don't own an Instagram or Twitter account and I barely ever use Facebook. I don't play games on my phone or have many applications installed on it. I just don't see a point to it.

My time is more important to me than that. There are only so many hours in a day. Why post on Snapchat when I could be spending it on Sherdog? I value Sherdog more than I value Snapchat.

But good for those fortune 500 company people who have the time. I can tell you I don't have the time.

Should I tell you how you should spend your time? Nah I didn't think so.

Last edited:

Those Fortune 500 people are probably using it to promote their companies. Or are they posting snaps of them doing rails off a stripper's ass? If so, maybe I SHOULD be on Snapchat...

Totally GAY.

f6e6ec68-920e-472a-88f7-54897a0b1e9a-jpeg-23217.jpg

Sure it is. I work full time and if I am not at work, I am probably spending a good portion of my time studying. Maybe I am just not as smart as you, or maybe the work I have to do is very demanding of my time. Take your pick, bro.

Do you also have a MAC? I don't have one of those either. :)

I use my phones ( yes I have two phones) to make calls and occasionally text message people. Sometimes I even take pictures with it. I don't own an Instagram or Twitter account and I barely ever use Facebook. I don't play games on my phone or have many applications installed on it. I just don't see a point to it.

My time is more important to me than that. There are only so many hours in a day. Why post on Snapchat when I could be spending it on Sherdog? I value Sherdog more than I value Snapchat.

But good for those fortune 500 company people who have the time. I can tell you I don't have the time.

Should I tell you how you should spend your time? Nah I didn't think so.
Never told you how you should spend your time but more power to you. Just stating how easy it is to use and beneficial to some. It's not a rocket science app. And I hear you about the sherdog part.

Those Fortune 500 people are probably using it to promote their companies. Or are they posting snaps of them doing rails off a stripper's ass? If so, maybe I SHOULD be on Snapchat...
Now you're getting the idea behind it...
I don't use twitter, Instagram , pinterest etc and barely use fb. But I love snap bc my friends and chics I meet post what they are doing currently. Good way to decide where to go and who to meet up.

I have you beat. I don't have Instagram or twitter OR Facebook. Never played any game on a phone or computer. Never installed ANY app on my phone. I have the Text function on my phone turned off. Never sent a text, don't want to receive any. Never have taken a "selfie", or a picture of my junk, with my phone.

Never owned a Mac, or any Apple product, and never will.

Yet somehow I survive just fine.

Mine is, that’s why I don’t want to use social media. I’m not sure why some of you younger people find this hard to believe.

Honestly, as you get older and start living a normal “adult” life, these things don’t mean shit to you. Facebook I can sort of understand. It’s about the only way to get/keep in touch with people you haven’t seen in years. And as you get older, you think about old friends more and more. But all that other crap is just fluff to fill the day for people with nothing better to do or nothing really going on in their lives. If I need to see naked women other than my wife (also important) it’s not hard to find.

I gave up on dealing with teasing bitches in my teens and never want to go back.
Your life can never be TOO interesting to use it, you just dont want to. Own up to it, if youre older and dont really understand it than thats fine, but dont go insulting people who use it like that other guy just because you dont.

You guys responding about naked chicks on snap chat, I feel I must inform you that there are other places on the internet to find naked chicks. It's much less work, and far more rewarding than a tit flash.

And for those seeking internet titties, I assure you they exist in real life, just not in your parents basement. I challenge you all to go find some and see them for yourselves.

Real men just get the nudes sent anyway and keep the pic of future wanks

No, real men get nudes from women that are showing them what they are getting the next time they are together. Shergins = Sherdog virgins. Seems they are everywhere.

Your life can never be TOO interesting to use it, you just dont want to. Own up to it, if youre older and dont really understand it than thats fine, but dont go insulting people who use it like that other guy just because you dont.

Not everyone is narcissistic and needs everyone to know what the fuck is going on in their life. On a somewhat related note, if you're dealing drugs or doing anything illegal, you should probably stay off social media as a whole.

Where did I insult anyone?

Back