Anyone ever checkout Nick Diaz Snapchat?

brawlnsprawl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Dude is all over the place, it makes me feel like I have ADD.

once time I watched his or nicks periscope

it was just them cruising around listing to shitty rap music

You guys responding about naked chicks on snap chat, I feel I must inform you that there are other places on the internet to find naked chicks. It's much less work, and far more rewarding than a tit flash.

Last edited:
LMFAO at pics of whores...I want them in person, not in pictures

One of the few celebs I follow. Dude has enjoyed his entire MMA Bann! LMAO! Good for him..

Because bitches send you nudes on Snapchat.
They can just text them to you. Much simpler. And if a broad is sending you nudes on Snapchat then your probably not the only one receiving them.

i follow him, it's mostly nightclubs and bike riding

You guys responding about naked chicks on snap chat, I feel I must inform you that there are other places on the internet to find naked chicks. It's much less work, and far more rewarding than a tit flash.
You miss the point, my good sir.

LMFAO at pics of whores...I want them in person, not in pictures
Foreplay.

I get ample noodz and it gives me time to brush my teeth, do some pushups, and spray some cologne.

"oh, i was totally unaware you were going to drop bye after work"

They can just text them to you. Much simpler. And if a broad is sending you nudes on Snapchat then your probably not the only one receiving them.
Yes, but they think the photo disappears forever. Therefore, they are more likely to send one as opposed to a text which can be forever. it's why god invented screen capture.

Yes, but they think the photo disappears forever. Therefore, they are more likely to send one as opposed to a text which can be forever. it's why god invented screen capture.

Just don't screen cap at the first sign of nipple because snapchat rats you out. Gotta hold out for that V

"Well, he hasn't screen capped anything so far, so he must be trustworthy. I guess it's safe to send him this picture of me making love to a cucumber."

*Cade187 has screen captured this image*

Back