Anyone else wish it was Mir-Barnett, not Cormier?

Mir vs Cormier is cool with me, i think Mir will be a great test to see how he is going to do in UFC. I know Cormier is bad ass, but still this will be a good test

Cormier will walk through Mir. Mir has no take down defense, and he is not quick enough standing. He will most likely gas after a round too.

I feel like deep down, Frank Mir wishes it was Barnett rather than Cormier.

My guess is they don't want Barnett because:

1. He would be asking for too much money when he really isn't worth that much, and

2. Because say Barnett were to become Bellator's HW champion. It wouldn't look good for Bellator because they would have a HW champion that got beat by a guy who is in the UFC, meaning they wouldn't be able to make the claim that they have the "best" HW in the world. So having Barnett just doesn't benefit Bellator all that much.[/B]

That's my guess as to why Bellator isn't really interested in him.

Seriously? I don't think they would claim that with or without Barnett and he would retire before they ever could say something like that.

does Barnett really have the fanbase/ppv pull to demand 250!? if he does fair enough, i just don't see it.

topic, yes i would much rather see mir vs barnett

does Barnett really have the fanbase/ppv pull to demand 250!? if he does fair enough, i just don't see it.

topic, yes i would much rather see mir vs barnett

You can probably thank Affliction for that. Not sure how much he gets paid for the wrassling.

Back