Anyone else up for Khazmat vs Colby or Woodley and imo it would be exciting fights

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
Seems like their fight is not booked as one of them is out and my idea is why not put one them against Khazmat and I am sure someone will pull out eventually so Khazmat can fill in for them.

Khazmat vs Woodley

Or

Khazmat vs Colby

I thought Colby Vs T Wood was booked

maybe Vs The loser

I thought Colby Vs T Wood was booked

maybe Vs The loser

Woodley pulled out last time I can remember but he still wants the fight reset to another date but still not official

Seems like their fight is not booked as one of them is out and my idea is why not put one them against Khazmat and I am sure someone will pull out eventually so Khazmat can fill in for them.

Khazmat vs Woodley

Or

Khazmat vs Colby
I'm beginning to find it very difficult to tell if these threads are jokes or actually serious.

I'm beginning to find it very difficult to tell if these threads are jokes or actually serious.

Stop the ducking mentality we just wanna see potentially exciting fights

Stop the ducking the mentality we just wanna see potentially exciting fights
{<huh}

I suggest these potentially exciting fights which are actually reasonable and possible to happen: Khamzat vs Jingliang, Nelson, or ZDS.

IMHO, logical next opponents for Chimaev are Muslim Salikhov or Belal Muhammad. Hard to gauge if either of them would be interested in the matchup.

{<huh}

I suggest these potentially exciting fights which are actually reasonable and possible to happen: Khamzat vs Jingliang, Nelson, or ZDS.

Why does he has to fight in fights we already know the outcome of it and what is exciting about that. All these you mentioned Khazmat can beat them in one night and where is the fun in that. Get outta here with that BS. We need these who people assume top 10 and even they won't offer much to khazmat

If your going to give him a top guy it should be Damian Maia

Why does he has to fight in fights we already know the outcome of it and what is exciting about that. All these you mentioned Khazmat can beat them in one night and where is the fun in that. Get outta here with that BS. We need these who people assume top 10 and even they won't offer much to khazmat
lol ok shut the fuck up ur making it too obvious now.

Whos gonna tune in for khazmat finishing Jiangling under 30 seconds or Nelson under 1 minute and what is exciting about that. Come on mann! It's like feeding Conor McGregor dennis siver in every fucking fight or feeding Daniel cormier Cummings everyday? There is no fun in that.

Khazmat can beat all the fighters you mentioned in one single night. He needs serious upgrade in competition and test himself

WAY too early!

Look what Brunson just did. Move these guys up the rankings appropriately. Sheeesh

Back