Anyone else unable to watch McGregor vs Khabib?

Like everyone else I was fired up for the fight announcement until I realized it was my brother in laws wedding.

I have the worst luck with the UFCs biggest cards.

Here is to hoping there is a minor injury and they have to push the fight back a month

<DCrying>

<3><3><3>

Like everyone else I was fired up for the fight announcement until I realized it was my brother in laws wedding.

Here is to hoping there is a minor injury and they have to push the fight back a month

<DCrying>

"Brother in law" translates to "who gives a fuck" in one language or another.

You're good to skip it.

{<huh}
Why dose TS says his brother in law's wedding instead of his sister&brothers wedding?

Well clearly the logical thing to do would be for your brother in law to reschedule the wedding. If not, he’s selfish. Problem solved.

Get your brother in law drunk, pay some slut to give him head and take pictures. Have the slut text them to your sister (or brother if it's a ghey wedding).

wedding over.

It's not like it's a sibling, who gives a fuck? They won't actually fight until 10. Attend the ceremony, spend some time at the reception, then dip out to watch the fight.

Here is to hoping there is a minor injury and they have to push the...
Got to that part of the story and thought, holy shit he's hoping his brother gets injured

Hahah
Sherdog is really giving out some golden advice in this thread.

Brother-in-law wedding... Bro, you have every right to skip that thing even for a beer-night-out-with-my-buddies. Seriously, who cares about the in-laws that much to miss CvsK?

Dont worry.
I have a feeling one of them will pull out. I dont see this go down with out any problems.

Wishing their marriage to fall through for a ufc fight card is harsh man...

Standing in it even though we've never hung out once.

Will likely debate between watching on my phone and catching it in the morning thinking I can avoid spoilers only to end up hearing spoilers and getting pissed.
I mean if you never even went out with the guy (maybe you guys talk a lot at dinner with family, not sure), and if you're not even close to the guy, make some excuse to not go. tell you're sick or something

and depending on the time that it is you can easily watch the most important fights

Maybe the brother in law could get injured? Jk have nice time at the wedding and watch the fight later without spoilers.

Back