Anyone else tired of fighters announcing retirement only to un-retire a few months later?

TheOneAboveAll3

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Either stay retired or dont mention it. These acts get tiring. As a former street fighter I wouldnt have done this if I ever made it to the big leagues. There is a code we live by and pulling these kind of stunts is weak. Thoughts?

yep but it's been that way since the beginning. I took a 2 year break from jiu jitsu (but I guess that's commonly known as the blue belt blues) and went right back, u get the itch and u go right back to it.

Oh yes! It's wound me up so bad I'm gonna have to retire sherdog for a little while...

How can you get tired by a person getting back to what makes him/her tick?
I admire their effort to get back at it

They retire because they can't hack it anymore but then realize they have no other profitable skills

yep but it's been that way since the beginning. I took a 2 year break from jiu jitsu (but I guess that's commonly known as the blue belt blues) and went right back, u get the itch and u go right back to it.

Not me, I've retired a few years ago from street fighting and life couldnt be better. No more aches and pains and no more teeth marks on my lips.

Not me, I've retired a few years ago from street fighting and life couldnt be better. No more aches and pains and no more teeth marks on my lips.
Retired from street fighting? What are you Kimbo Slice?<{outtahere}>

Yes, it’s pathetic really.

F*ck em.

Either stay retired or dont mention it. These acts get tiring. As a former street fighter I wouldnt have done this if I ever made it to the big leagues. There is a code we live by and pulling these kind of stunts is weak. Thoughts?
hahahahah

tenor.gif

There should be a minimum standard required. Maybe fitness tests, reaction speed testing etc. Someone like BJ Penn coming back has been horrifying and sad to watch, legend that he is.

but to answer TS question yes it is really annoying. They lose and take the loss real bad and make a rash decision.

Looking at you Gus. ;)

Did anybody read the OP? lol

He's asking for examples of theoretical fighters he's attempting to shame. He couldn't name one.

Also attempts macho shit, haha, great stuff.

More proof that Sherdog is filled with a bunch of dumb-asses that have never been passionate about anything in their short little 15 years on Earth.

Back