Anyone else thought Watson looked incredibly sad?

Nezahualcoyotl

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Damn I kinda felt bad for him. He looked defeated in every sense of the word. Anyone else notice?

Looked like he was going to cry when the point was taken and after the announcement he looked like he knew he was about to be cut.

Looked like a man who is worried he's about to lose his job. Can't believe he's 1-4 in his last 5 and that 1 win was Smilin' Sam...

I know he got shat on but he tried really hard in that fight. Left it all on the line. Respect to him for that.

Watson is awful, sorry but he should never be in UFC. never looked good in UFC or before. one of the worst fighters in UFC, Im sure flyweights could beat him to be honest.

Looked like he was going to cry when the point was taken and after the announcement he looked like he knew he was about to be cut.

Yep exactly. You could just see it on his face that he figured he was pretty much done.

Watson is awful, sorry but he should never be in UFC. never looked good in UFC or before. one of the worst fighters in UFC, Im sure flyweights could beat him to be honest.
douche bag.

didnt catch the fight, did he just get fuckin worked or what?

Have to agree, he needs to go back to BAMMA

douche bag.

didnt catch the fight, did he just get fuckin worked or what?

Kinda. He hit Camozzi a few times in the groin and got a point deduction during the 2nd round and you could tell he tried his best after that.

It was kinda competitive, but Camozzi was just better and Watson couldn't stop the takedowns. He just looked like a broken man at the end of it.

Once he got the point taken away he really tried his best and went after Camozzi, but he just wasn't good enough. He just looked devastated at the end like he was about to cry. Really felt for him.

He knew he's getting cut, that's why. And rightly so. Surprised he lasted this long, he just isn't UFC calibre.

Watson talked a lot of shit, and then gets beat down by Camozzi lol.

Dude was calling out Wanderlei and shit lol.

Looked like a man who is worried he's about to lose his job. Can't believe he's 1-4 in his last 5 and that 1 win was Smilin' Sam...

This, he was competitive late in this fight too but he knew his UFC was over the moment the bell rung, that's a lot harder than simply losing a fight.

Watson talked a lot of shit, and then gets beat down by Camozzi lol.

Dude was calling out Wanderlei and shit lol.

This. Considering all the crap Watson talked when he was first in the UFC, I cannot say I feel any sympathy for his defeats.

Trust me CM Punk would beat Watson.. I am 100% sure of it. nice easy first fight for him.

Back