Anyone else think...

Thesaucydog

White Belt
Reaction score
That Overeem's biggest weakness in his last couple of fights was his inability to use his hands? He has great striking overall but I feel like his severe weak link is his hands. If he were to spend two months drilling combinations and set ups with a boxing coach I feel like he could return to his dominant ways. His hands just aren't powerful enough without the horse meat to keep doing single pot shots.

That Overeem's biggest weakness in his last couple of fights was his inability to use his hands? He has great striking overall but I feel like his severe weak link is his hands. If he were to spend two months drilling combinations and set ups with a boxing coach I feel like he could return to his dominant ways. His hands just aren't powerful enough without the horse meat to keep doing single pot shots.

Given the fact that all his recent losses came by knockouts after him dominating the early stages of the fight, I would say his biggest weakness is his chin. I would say his cardio as well but the Mir fight showed he can go 15 minutes if he paces himself. I'll stick with his chin.

His striking defence is horrible, also dat jaw

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back