Anyone else think Winslow wasn't bad tonight?

she's about the best you could ask of a ref tonight.

too bad next time she fucks up or there is a questionable stoppage people will want to lynch her.

she smacked Tim's injured hand and probably should have taken a point for the eye poke, that looked pretty bad. Being not as terrible as usual does not make her good

not to white knight, but she did smack his hand only after 2x warnings to stop grabbing his opponent's shorts.

Shoulda checked on the cuts before the stoppage.
It was kind of painful to watch the last couple minutes of that.

Those cuts did not merit a stop.

Excellent stoppage by Kim. Not that it makes up for a career of incompetence, but perhaps there is hope.

Honestly, I thought she was especially bad tonight. She was yelling at Tim about fence grabbing (when he clearly wasn't) and shorts grabbing (when he was clearly cupped around the hamstring) then she didn't stop it to get the cut checked in the 3rd when it was blatantly obvious Tim couldn't see shit. The stoppage was fine but the cut should have stopped it sooner.

Boetsch was done well before she stopped it. At least he didn't get put out cold.

Tim couldn't see because he was poked in the eye, not because of blood.

I thought she should have warned Tim in the first round for grabbing Consta's shorts. He just kind of ignored her. She's done well though. Just not sure how she'll do if she had to intervene big time in a fight - physically. Not sure about how she'd do then. The Boetsch shorts-hold made me wonder . . .

Honestly, I thought she was especially bad tonight. She was yelling at Tim about fence grabbing (when he clearly wasn't) and shorts grabbing (when he was clearly cupped around the hamstring) then she didn't stop it to get the cut checked in the 3rd when it was blatantly obvious Tim couldn't see shit. The stoppage was fine but the cut should have stopped it sooner.

Agreed. I really didn't think Tim was grabbing the shorts either.

then she didn't stop it to get the cut checked in the 3rd when it was blatantly obvious Tim couldn't see shit.

You mean because she couldn't hear the tv coverage where he told the corner he couldn't see? Fuck her for not having super hearing amirite?

You mean because she couldn't hear the tv coverage where he told the corner he couldn't see? Fuck her for not having super hearing amirite?

Or how about when he was taking forever to get to his feet, and blatantly struggling to see? Awful ref.

Back