Anyone else think TJ Dillashaw was Scapegoated with the EPO?

No. He should have actually been banned for at least 5 years to make an example. 2 years was silly.

Lazy-Married-Africanrockpython-size-restricted.gif

Can't wait to see this clown get flatlined.
Manlets have no shame

He got off lightly if you ask me. He shouldn't be allowed to fight anymore being a proven drugs cheat.

You can’t accidentally fail for epo.
You need to have doctor's help and or someone with knowledge of it. It is not something that shows up in "tainted supplements" you knowingly inject it.

His behaviour after the CCC fight was pathetic knowing full well he was on EPO and that his style of fighting would benefit the most from what EPO had to offer.

He's a scumbag who should have been banned for life.

Last edited:
So instead of the UFC focusing on the big draws who got caught like Jon Jones and Nate Diaz they tried to hide those under the rug and go after Dillashaw
No. Jon was made a poster boy for bad behavior. stripped twice for doping.
So they are not protecting him at all costs.
And don't say that was an advanced plan to allow him to dope forever as long as it's only pictograms.

It's true UFC are selective when it comes to how they handle doping. Brock is always welcome, but others are fired for doping.
But don't try to pretend like they have always protected Jon at all costs.

Last edited:
What they really did is make it SEEM like USADA is on the up-and-up by busting a big name and champion, but in fact this is the same USADA that allowed Jones to fight after failing multiple drug tests even while UFC moved an event to allow Jon to fight. UFC threw TJ under the bus while other big names are openly allowed to use PEDs (or allowed to use them in the PI in Vegas) and UFC doesn't allow USADA to pop them, being that they're on UFC's payroll they do what they're told.
What SHOULD have happened with TJ? Since you seem to be implying he was unfairly treated......(and a lot of other tinfoil hat stuff)...

No. He should have actually been banned for at least 5 years to make an example. 2 years was silly.
Well, he instantly surrendered the belt and apologized, so go a bit easier on him

Why should sherdoggers care? He's a manlet. He weighs less than my balls.

My mom used to Scapegoat me for all
The problems in the home and the breakdown of her marriage.

messed me up good.
I'm offended. I don't even have a mom. I was raised by wolves and you're complaining about what your imperfect mom did or didn't do? My "mom" fed me raw meat from her stinking mouth. First piece of pussy I had was more doggie than pussy if you catch my drift.

Why should sherdoggers care? He's a manlet. He weighs less than my balls.
When TJ's father busted his nut in his mom, it wasn't sperm. It was TJ, fully formed, shirt off, hitting pads. At the airport.

"If you don't rely on evidence to form your opinions, any conclusion you come up with fits the available data."

I don't remember who this quote was from, but it certainly fits here.

Stupidest thread of the week ? We gotta start making note of this

He popped for a PED that can only be used via injection and got suspended for it. How else do you think it should’ve went?

The only reason TJ was caught is someone around him snitched. There were suggestions he was on EPO for years before that.

I can't prove it but I bet they never ran a single test on him for EPO until after the snitch. It's just too expensive and they are too cheap to run the test.

In fact I doubt they ever run the test for EPO on any of the insane athletes that seem to have limitless cardio combined with power. If they did the UFC probably wouldn't have any champs and would implode as a company. No incentive there. No sir.

To me it seems pretty obvious they used him as a scapegoat for the issue of PEDS in UFC.

Yes, Dillashaw was the champ and a big deal within the mma community but not popular or a draw to the casual fan. So instead of the UFC focusing on the big draws who got caught like Jon Jones and Nate Diaz they tried to hide those under the rug and go after Dillashaw because they can pretend they went after a star even though he really didn't make them any money and had a loss to Cejudo. Plus he got caught with EPO instead of Roids which makes things appear in a more fan friendly way publicizing this as so.

To me it seemed like everyone was made to just focus on Dillashaw rather than the other guys. I never seen another fighter get so much sh*** as him and he wasn't even on roids.
youve never had a single logical thought register in your brain have you.

Back