Anyone else think Shlemenko will have a tough time with Tito

I dont gamble because Im a man of Christ. But I would suggest for everyone else to lay a few down on Tito.

Good man

I would advise you place a bet and post your winnings here, then. Otherwise you's a bitch-predictor.

Your post reminds me of when the serpent tempted eve in the garden to eat the apple, only you are tempting them to commit the sin of gambling. The proud man may get ensnared in your trap but the humble man of God will not

This is a great interview with Tito. He actually makes sense and manages to hold a train of thought. I think he has the potential to win the fight but would not confidently say either way. On paper they both could win - its actually a very intriguing fight and adds a lot to the PPV whatever the haters say. If people really think about it, the card is pretty solid and worth forking out for. I mean Shlemenko should win with those body strikes but a healthy Tito with a wrestling and weight advantage could cause problems for a great many fighters. It was not just that he was treated like a shmuck (rightly or wrongly) by the UFC (I say wrongly) but he also was continuously battling horrific injury.

Anyhow enough rants, here you go

No.

Best case for Tito I see him winning MAYBE the first two or three minutes of the fight.

This russian guy is a small mw he should be a ww fighter but he is very impressive i hope tito wins this 1

Depends how many fractured skulls and broken spines Tito comes into the match with. Anything less than 5 of each and he has a good chance. In all seriousness though, I'm still half expecting him to pull out of the fight still.

will be a tough fight IMO. I'm still surprised more don't think this is a very interesting fight even though I can see why by looking through posts

You will see. Tito has only bene stopped by big LHWs lately. I think Rashad and Nog both punch harder than Alexander. Except a 49-46 decision.

I will be back after the fight to bask in the glory of my prediction
It's a 3 round fight, you're prediction is already off to some point.

Shlemenko is definitely favoured to win, but I think Tito will pull off the upset. Tito by dec

I don't know if Tito will win the fight, but I think he'll use his size and wrestling to clinch up and slow the fight down and maybe even get a takedown or two. Alex might catch Tito with strikes and even stop Tito later in the fight if he doesn't get taken down or gets up again. But I don't think it will be early. For that reason I bet the over 1

Tito is about 10 years past his prime. As for how much of a chance he has i believe the odds makers have him as more of an underdog then Doug Marshall was.

I appreciate your opinions. And yes, as much as I would love to lay a huge lump of money down on a Tito+Page parlay, I will not.

It depends who imposes their will in this fight. If Tito grabs him and takes him down it could be his fight, if Shlememko can keep it standing he has a great chance. Tito is a lot bigger so he could tire if the fight keeps going so that could also be a factor.

I think Tito a few years ago in a three round fight with his size over Storm could def get it to the ground and gnp/control Storm to a dec.

Today though I think he's gonna get touched to the body and crumble. Its gonna depend on how good Storms takedown defense is and how Tito's takedowns and cardio are.

Its just a stupid fight, they should be rooting foR tito to get a win over anyone, just get a win so they can market him as being back on track like they did with Rampage after two wins.

I guess the thinking is they dont really want Tito but will use his name one time to build up their Russian MW champ and hope his star rises. Then TIto can just go away.

Tito can take it.

Have you seen his last couple of losses? His body seems much more vulnerable to hard shots than before.

It'll be interesting to see if Tito can pressure Shlemenko and take him down early and not get picked apart on the feet.

Will bet my vcash on Shlemenko. He will win by absolute murder. Its 2014 guys, Tito has nothing for this guy. I don't care if he weights 240.

Yes. Tito has gone from fighting the best in the world to fighting a feeder league title holder moving up in weight. I'd actually be surprised if he lost.

I encourage all you retards suffering from extreme nostalgia to bet on tito so that those who are more responsible with their money are rewarded more so when then they bet on shlemenko.

No. Tito is getting tko'd in first 2 minutes. Lol at people thinking that Tito can beat a top 15 MW. At this point, Tito can't beat even a top 30 MW. He is done. His wrestling is done. His striking was done by the moment he start fighting. His striking was still half decent because there was always the fear of being taken to ground. But not anymore. His ground game is irrelevant, he isn't take anyone down at this point.

About how I see it. Tito will crumble early & dramatically, as he can't handle body shots.

It would be great if Tito took Storm down and pounded him out.
I'm a sucker for resurgences and Tito deserves a more graceful exit from the sport than the Monkey Forrest spectacle.

Back