Anyone else think Ian Mccall vs John Lineker should be on the main card?

~ThrowDown~

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I feel like it has the potential to be the most exciting fight of the night. Thoughts?

Hell. F*cking. Yes.

Linekar is sooooooooo fun to watch. His striking is awesome, uses body punching better than ANYONE in the sport.

And Uncle Creepy is well, Uncle Creepy. Just a damn good overall fighter.

Great fight.

It should replace any of the main card fights except the main and comain. It's one of the most relevant fights on the card and those two have already been on main cards in the past.

Yes for sure. This one has fireworks written all over it.

If the UFC wants flyweight to gain some popularity amongst fans, they need to start promoting the division more.

This fight could very well be the #1 contenders match. This fight HAS to be on the main card.

Imagine Lineker wins. How is the UFC going to sell a MM-Lineker PPV? Nobody will know who Lineker is b/c he fights on the prelims.

It should main the Prelim card. The last prelim fight is actually a big deal, and a far better slot than the first main event slot.

If the UFC wants flyweight to gain some popularity amongst fans, they need to start promoting the division more.

This fight could very well be the #1 contenders match. This fight HAS to be on the main card.

Imagine Lineker wins. How is the UFC going to sell a MM-Lineker PPV? Nobody will know who Lineker is b/c he fights on the prelims.
Or all the casuals will think "hey I seen this guy whoop ass his last fight! Hope he wins the belt".

It's way more exposure, and it's an exciting fight so it's pump up before the main card

Hell. F*cking. Yes.

Linekar is sooooooooo fun to watch. His striking is awesome, uses body punching better than ANYONE in the sport.

And Uncle Creepy is well, Uncle Creepy. Just a damn good overall fighter.

Great fight.

this guy

Probably hoping it ends the prelims with a "bang" and makes people want to buy the PPV.

Yeah. Should be a damn good fight. Not much of an uncle creepy fan, I'll be pulling for john, but mccall is always game.

Back