Anyone else take baths exclusively?

No I will not bath with you or go camping with you.

With that being said baths are the shit. The key is to take a shower if you’re dirty/filthy before hand. And then rinse off with the shower after you’re done. I used to not take baths but ever since the sauna at the gym closed and the gym itself closed I had to find a means to get some extra sweat out. When I have time the bath is always after a workout/run/bike and shower.

For the bath itself I like using a eucalyptus epsom salt if I’m trying to cut some extra weight. Other times I use a colloidal oatmeal treatment which is awesome for keeping the skin nice and smooth (if you don’t care and think it’s gay well you fucking should). Either way I sit and relax/chill for about 45 minutes and watch a movie, play poker, text bitches, or post with you losers. Same shit I normally do anyways. The best part is I come out a few pounds lighter and feeling fresh and rejuvenated.

I only take baths and I have a hand held shower to rinse off with and rinse the tub. I have a 7 foot long 30 inch deep tub. Nothing soothes the old bones like a hot bath.

Ice bath, yes.

i haven't taken a warm bath or shower in the past 5yrs. Nothing but cold or room tempt showers.

For my entire life I have only ever taken baths. I think a big reason why is A) when I was a kid we had a huge bathtub with jets, so the jets made it extra fun to play in the tub B) my dad took baths exclusively too

many times throughout my life I have encountered judgement and intense reactions when this comes up. I've been so marginalized for my baths that at this point I try to just avoid the subject. its disgusting tbh the discrimination

I'm currently enjoying a hot bath with 1.5lbs of coconut oil enhanced Epsom salt. Releasing all the tension in my muscles the fuck out.

PS if you are one of those "eww you sit in your own filth" people, you must be a nasty individual. My bath water is not filthy

ANYONE ELSE BATHING WITH ME? WE ARE ROYALTY BABY

cat baths...

no i only take showers.

Bet you and your father had a lot of fun with those jets.

Bet you and your father had a lot of fun with those jets.
I'm not sure what you're implying but I get the feeling its gay as fuck

Just embrace your true self, see how you like it

I love baths, I'd say a good percentage of my posts come from the bath, including this one right now.

Back