Anyone else surprised Silva didnt call out Cain?

I lol'd at all the people saying Cain would tackle him, control him on the ground, and GnP Anderson until he is TKO'd. His MMA BJJ is very good. Cain's sub defense is questionable as it has yet to be really tested. If it goes to the ground, Silva by Sub in the third. If it stays standing, Silva by decision or TKO late in the fourth or early in the fifth. Cain is not so good cardio wise in the championship rounds. He struggled to finish JDS when he was barely standing at the end.

I lol'd at all the people saying Cain would tackle him, control him on the ground, and GnP Anderson until he is TKO'd. His MMA BJJ is very good. Cain's sub defense is questionable as it has yet to be really tested. If it goes to the ground, Silva by Sub in the third. If it stays standing, Silva by decision or TKO late in the fourth or early in the fifth. Cain is not so good cardio wise in the championship rounds. He struggled to finish JDS when he was barely standing at the end.

at the end of the day, if the odds makers are anything like sherdog, ill be making big money off these types of fights.

i made a ton off of fedor vs hendo

Anderson is an amazing fighter but I think you're exaggerating his abilities.

at the end of the day, if the odds makers are anything like sherdog, ill be making big money off these types of fights.

i made a ton off of fedor vs hendo

Well Fedor was past his prime, people didn't know at the time.

Anderson is an amazing fighter but I think you're exaggerating his abilities.

Well Fedor was past his prime, people didn't know at the time.

some people just fail to grasp how good anderson is, or maybe they think cain is better than he actually is. ive watched all of cains fights, and the last fight prediction i got wrong that i had money on was cung vs franklin

and fedor wasnt really past his prime, as you can see from his last 3 fights back over seas.

it was just the level of competition

???

fail

is english your first language?

Is that your final tactic? You run out of stupid things to say, so you pretend there's an error in my grammar/syntax?

Point out my error, big dog.

Never mind your own mongrel use of this language.*

some people just fail to grasp how good anderson is, or maybe they think cain is better than he actually is. ive watched all of cains fights, and the last fight prediction i got wrong that i had money on was cung vs franklin

and fedor wasnt really past his prime, as you can see from his last 3 fights back over seas.

it was just the level of competition

We can make predictions that doesn't mean they are always right. Fedor was past his prime, prime Nogueria and Cro Cop are about as high level competition as it gets.

Is that your final tactic? You run out of stupid things to say, so you pretend there's an error in my grammar/syntax?

Point out my error, big dog.

Never mind your own mongrel use of this language.*

clarify ur question, little man

then ill be sure to answer it

Cain is a HW, Anderson is a MW. Do you really think that picture would pan out as you're painting it? I don't.

about as 1 dimensional as it gets.

Nogueria was among the best in BJJ and he had good Boxing.Cro Cop was one of the best Strikers and he had excellent tdd. I don't see what's so different with them and the opponents Fedor fought later other than them being better.

Nogueria was among the best in BJJ and he had good Boxing.Cro Cop was one of the best Strikers and he had excellent tdd. I don't see what's so different with them and the opponents Fedor fought later other than them being better.

nog had pretty good bjj, he was never really athletic at all, he had 0 offensive wrestling ability, and his striking wasnt dangerous at all at the time.

cro cop is just a striker. presents no threat on the ground, he cant fight backing up, and his only tool was extremely predictable.

i guess they were okay for that era, but today has higher standards.

nog had pretty good bjj, he was never really athletic at all, he had 0 offensive wrestling ability, and his striking wasnt dangerous at all at the time.

cro cop is just a striker. presents no threat on the ground, he cant fight backing up, and his only tool was extremely predictable.

i guess they were okay for that era, but today has higher standards.

Other than Cain, Dos Santos, Overeem and Cormier I don't think see the difference. Even with them we don't know for sure.

I'm asking you to explain his presence at 185 when teammates of his fight there. Does he just not care about them?

Can you not read? Like that syntax stylization's not oft-used?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2011/jul/25/human-animal-trans-species-science

"What's human? What's animal? And what of the biology in between?"

youre trying too hard little guy

he established himself at mw, so he doesnt want to invade his teammates turf at lhw/hw.

he even said the belfort fight shouldnt have happened because they trained together before.

its really simple, but i shouldnt expect an idiot like u to understand

After UFC 100 Silva called out Frank Mir for some reason, thats probably because Silva knows he matches up well with him, Mir has average standup and he doesnt have good wrestling to take silva down at will and we all saw how Stephan Bonnar couldnt take silva down despite he is a much more bigger man.

That being said i was expecting Silva to call Cain out for some reason i think he has the accuracy to hurt Cain with his strikes and than go for the finish, he also has good TD defense and excellent cardio, he is not good at getting back to his feet thou so if Cain took him down at least 1 time per round Silva would get beat up from start to finish.

This is not a troll thread i think many of you guys are going to agree with me, Silva matches up well with Cain and he has experienced a wrestler beating on him for 22 minutes and he won the rematch so what do you guys think?

EDIT: Silva just signed a 10 fight contract so he probably feels like age is not getting past him yet.

Cain would prison rape Silva. The shit wouldn't even be close. Who the fuck has Anderson beaten at heavyweight to make you think he can hang with the big boys. That's right he beat Griffin, Bonner, and Irvin 3 top heavyweights...... Wait neither of those guys would fuckin be worthy of being sparring partners for Cain. If you wanna believe the fable about the busted ribs when Sonnen tapped that ass for 5 rnds before he was subbed go ahead. Cain would take him down at will and put him in a coma. Remember JDS total of 9 fights in the UFC and a total of 13 seconds spent on the ground. Until this last fight were Cain put on a clinic. TS is full of shit and I seriously doubt your Mexican, me thinks your trollin.

Back