Anyone else surprised Silva didnt call out Cain?

After UFC 100 Silva called out Frank Mir for some reason, thats probably because Silva knows he matches up well with him, Mir has average standup and he doesnt have good wrestling to take silva down at will and we all saw how Stephan Bonnar couldnt take silva down despite he is a much more bigger man.

That being said i was expecting Silva to call Cain out for some reason i think he has the accuracy to hurt Cain with his strikes and than go for the finish, he also has good TD defense and excellent cardio, he is not good at getting back to his feet thou so if Cain took him down at least 1 time per round Silva would get beat up from start to finish.

This is not a troll thread i think many of you guys are going to agree with me, Silva matches up well with Cain and he has experienced a wrestler beating on him for 22 minutes and he won the rematch so what do you guys think?

EDIT: Silva just signed a 10 fight contract so he probably feels like age is not getting past him yet.

LOL you mean ANDERSON SILVA?

Ok, if it's not a troll thread, why do you solicit such arbitrary and random stupid Qs?

Why the hell would Silva (someone on top of his game and farrrrrrrr more of an elite caliber with more super MMA skills who fought at various weight classes) call out cain?

Didn't you watch the post interview after he trounced and ejected Bonnar?

He vowed he was "never going to fight at LW" again.

Very few fighters can opt in n out of weight classes in such dominant fashion the way Anderson Silva and Penn and Couture and Wanderlei did.

because Silva won't fight champs that are "bigger" than he.

Why would you be surprised that Anderson DIDN'T call out Cain? There's absolutely zero chance that he would fight at HW anyway.

No question Anderson is in a league of his own, and I'd bet on him against several HWs on the roster, but not the best wrestler in the UFC. Cain would ragdoll him. I'd love to see it.

Look I am one of the biggest Anderson nuthuggers and know Anderson would get ragdolled and Randleplexed around the cage. It would look like a Tiger grabbing a gazelle and rending it to pieces.

Struve would destroy Anderson never mind Cain.

Struve would end up like this:

rockem_sockem_robot_head.jpg

Andy via cardio and being dangerous everywhere

no. If the fight stays standing yes i'd say he could win but Cain is going for TDs. Do you know how hard it is to go for takedowns for 25 minutes? Take your heavy bag and do a wrestlers circuit with it for 5 minutes. Cain is a frakkin beast.

Cain doesn't have pillow hands like Chael bro. Cain by 30 second GnP KO

This is a pretty lame thread in my opinion. I mean, there are possibly some heavyweights Anderson Silva could beat, but not that many. He definitely wouldn't beat a well rounded heavyweight like Cain Velasquez. Anderson would fair well against less mobile heavyweights that he could dance around delivering strikes without having to get too close.

Where have you been? He only calls out guys under 185 or non top 20 205ers.

Good cardio? Check.
Dangerous everywhere? Check.

And bitch elsewhere, brah. Thanks.

Anderson is taller than Cain, he has more reach too... his cardio is much better than the average HW maybe just as good as Cain

Back