Anyone else surprised Black Beast gets a co-main event spot?

TGArthur

Square up with yo'self motherf*cker
@Steel
Reaction score
His performance against Hunt (where he cried about his back and wanting to retire at the end) and his fight with Ngannou were one of his worst performance in his career and possibly UFC history.

Does anyone think he deserves a co-main event spot in possibly one of the biggest cards in UFC history?

lol watch him be the main event when the main event crumbles

They’re doing it so when Volkov fucks him up they get a lot of eyes on the next HW title challenger.

Hopefully BB survives a few rounds and wins via TKO late. Just to ruin everything.

Nope he’s always entertaining even when he is doing nothing. One punch knockout power and solid shit talking keeps things exciting.

He did a favor to the UFC with that fixed fight, so they give him a good spot on the card. Thats it.

Volkov gonna be fighting brock for the strap after he takes out black beast.

Just now? Are you sure?

It's getting worse man. I don't even get excited for main event fights now until they close the cage door. Especially when they involve Khabib!

It's getting worse man. I don't even get excited for main event fights now until they close the cage door. Especially when they involve Khabib!

I hear ya man, I legit have no faith this fight will actually happen

IMG_9502.jpg

the post fight interview will be epic.

I'm guessing this is a reflection of his viewing numbers. I have no idea what they are, but I couldn't imagine why else they'll pump him up. He's on $200k/$200k too. His show and win is more than Mighty Mouse's Champion total pay cheque.

Glad he's getting another opportunity to redeem himself.

Hope he fixed his back issues.

They can label it the co-main event but in reality he's just on the card

UFC haven't approached this from a standpoint where they hope Derrick can sell some PPV, he's co-maining a card where any co-main will get massively overshadow.

Not surprised.

They’re doing it so when Volkov fucks him up they get a lot of eyes on the next HW title challenger.

Hopefully BB survives a few rounds and wins via TKO late. Just to ruin everything.
Yep u right plus he's a Russian they know what they're doing

Not really. I also wouldn't be surprised if Ferguson vs a body gets booked as a new co-main.

Not at all. Id call this a number one contender fight tbh. Volkov just ko'd werdum so it's a huge fight

Back