Anyone else still baffled overeem defeated jds?

LyotoMacheetah

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jds just came off beating the fuk out of stipe, and then overeem somehow does the impossible and kos fukking jds. Holy fuck

Overeem KOed Badr Hari in fucking kickboxing so NO.

JDS has terrible defence, Overeem has great striking and a lot of power. Not surprised no. I think I actually picked Overeem by KO too.

I wasnt surprised at all. Reem is more skilled than JDS and more well rounded. The only thing he isnt as good at as JDS is chin.

Jds soul was taken seconds before Cain III began.

#transfeOfEnergy

JDS has taken a ton of punishment. HWs will take Ls.

No.

You're doubting a former K1 champ's striking capabilities. I get Overeem's always had a shady defense and a shadier chin, but offensively he's as bad a motherfucker as anyone.

I'm an Overeem fan and that fight seemed like a tough out for him but he performed and JDS looked kind of flat and lost for whatever reason.

I was surprised it wasn't more competitive as JDS is a beast

No. Reem packs power but he has a weak chin

Jds just came off beating the fuk out of stipe, and then overeem somehow does the impossible and kos fukking jds. Holy fuck

Beating the fuck out of Stipe? Did you even see that fight? A lot of people thought Stipe won lol

man Junior just never pulled the trigger at any point in that fight, definitely wasn't the JDS we seen in his rise

I was baffled ts. Jds is really quick on his feet for a heavyweight. In retrospect, his soul has been taken twice by cain. Jds has never been the same since.

Overeem KO'ing anyone on the planet isn't baffling, JDS being gunshy and timid was baffling as fuck though

Well, it's hard to be surprised when Overeem KO's somebody, but yeah, I thought JDS would win.

You're an idiot. Overeem came close to knocking out stipe as well. Did you also find that baffling?

Stylistically JDS is a very tough fight for Overeem but that night JDS was very patient and inactive (minus a few exchanges). That is not how you fight Overeem. His downfall is when his opponent brings constant pressure and has power. If you lay back he will pick you apart and probably end up landing his own KO blow. Doesn't respond well to aggression. JDS would probably have much more success with a different game plan if there were a rematch.

jds didnt look great, but neither did uberreem.

ubereem is world class striker with a lot of experience.

Back