Anyone else sort of conflicted with Yoel vs Izzy.

Deadwing88

Lion of Panjshir.
@Silver
Reaction score
Been on Adesanya's war wagon since the beginning of his UFC career, had him down as a future champ, and predicted him to finish Whittaker..
Additionally, Israel vs Costa definitely one of my most anticipated matchups of the year.

But..

My boy Romero needs to get his hands on a belt before the the end of his career..

giphy.gif

Let the best man win.

:D

Romero will get that belt from Isral just in time to celebrate his 153rd birthday.

Romero is going to sleep.

Hate to say it but he’s not going to do shit in this fight.

No.

It's simple, I don't like Israel and i hope Romero wins in spectacular fashion.

Romero has been given too many title shots and comes up short, hopefully he loses and retires

Soldier of silver

not conflicted at all. i want my boy romero to spark izzy up and finally get the belt to cement him as one of the greatest middleweights ever.

Not really conflicted. If this needs to be sacrificed for Tony-Khabib to happen then so be it.

I don't see Romero or Costa beating Adesanya. Costa is a brawler and Romero is basically a striker who can't really wrestle because he will gas himself out. They are both good style matches for him.

I see both of them getting picked apart.

To answer your question, not conflicted, Romero has had plenty of chances to win the belt and he is getting one more.

I’m a fan of Adesanya’s style but I don’t care for him as a person. I like Yoel’s style and I like him as a person.

I have never and will never root for Bender.

Yoel was always my boy.

Easy pick of who I want to win... Sadly I think Bender takes it though.

If Romero loses he can find new life at LHW

Big fan of both, moreso Yoel

rooting for yoel I guess but Izzy winning is cool too

Rooting for yoel, no personal grievances with Israel(not particularly fond of his personality though), I just think Yoel is going to get pieced up and maybe even finished.

Although I wouldn't be surprised by any outcomes; Israel KO, Yoel KO, or Israel decision are the highest possible outcomes for this fight in my opinion.

The greatest outcome is this though:

<{JustBleed}>

Nope. Nothing against Yoel, but I don't see how his slow, plodding ass doesn't get pieced up. He's explosive, but I don't expect Izzy to move back in straight lines and he's very good about not keeping his back against the cage.

Yeah for sure.

But leaning Adesanya cuz he hasn’t cheated so much.

Yoel is still incredibly hard for me to dislike

Romero already was the champ in my eyes after he crushed Rockhold and Whittaker in the 2nd fight.

I don't care who wins I just hope it's a clear win and no shit judging

Back