Anyone else skipping tonight's PPV in favor of YT vs Tiktok Boxing?

I know every fighter on the roster.
I won't claim to know even 1/4 of the roster, but theres something wrong when you know every wmma fighter including wmma fighters not even signed yet with UFC.

I won't claim to know even 1/4 of the roster, but theres something wrong when you know every wmma fighter including wmma fighters not even signed yet with UFC.
I know lots of fighters that are not signed with the UFC. I watch multiple promotions.

It's called being a huge nerd.

I know lots of fighters that are not signed with the UFC. I watch multiple promotions.

It's called being a huge nerd.
Stop generalizing it. I said WMMA. Its called being a huge white knight cuck.

You seem to think that I am a big WMMA fan.

In reality I am a big MMA fan. WMMA is MMA, but you prefer man on man action.
No, i just prefer to watch attractive women mud wrestle.

You're a genuine fucking retard if you skip tonight's card for that trash.
tumblr_moz0rx8lzE1sqv808o1_250.gif
Exactly this

Is that the guy from Ace Family? My girl watches that garbage. Hope he gets KOed lmao

Oh, Jake Pools best opponent is fighting tonight.

You should try thinking of WMMA as MMA. Imagine that they are muscly dudes. You might enjoy it.

At least stop whining about it.
WMMA should stand for weak mixed martial arts. No offence dude, but you are always making threads about some nobody wmma fighter trying to get signed with ufc. Any respectable heterosexual would only know a few wmma fighters and thats it.

WMMA should stand for weak mixed martial arts. No offence dude, but you are always making threads about some nobody wmma fighter trying to get signed with ufc. Any respectable heterosexual would only know a few wmma fighters and thats it.
Lol. You just have mommy issues.

Quit being a little bitch and watch the fights.

Lol.

Username checks out…

I'm a huge MMA fan but nothing I said was generally wrong.

A youtube celebrity/influencer can make more money in combat sports than even the most elite UFC fighter.

A youtube celebrity/influencer can get more PPV buys for a combat sports event than even the most elite UFC fighter.

Perhaps not these particular no-name youtube celebrity/influencers but the fact that one already has is shameful. A youtube celebrity/influencer is not going to be signed by the Yankees or the Patriots. Nor will any take the place of Matthew McConaughey in some prestige movie.

I love MMA as a competition. But the way the sport is run makes it possible for these goofs to cash in.

I'm a huge MMA fan but nothing I said was generally wrong.

A youtube celebrity/influencer can make more money in combat sports than even the most elite UFC fighter.

A youtube celebrity/influencer can get more PPV buys for a combat sports event than even the most elite UFC fighter.

Perhaps not these particular no-name youtube celebrity/influencers but the fact that one already has is shameful. A youtube celebrity/influencer is not going to be signed by the Yankees or the Patriots. Nor will any take the place of Matthew McConaughey in some prestige movie.

I love MMA as a competition. But the way the sport is run makes it possible for these goofs to cash in.
They are cashing in in boxing. They can cash in on lots of things because they are famous. People are interested in them. Everything they do they can monetize. Boxing is just an easy one to sell. It’s not that baseball is a more credible sport. It’s that watching them play baseball isn’t interesting. Watching who would win in a fight is more interesting than seeing if they can hit each other’s fastball. Or watching how shitty they are playing 1-1 basketball. It’s actually a credit to fan interest in the purity of who can kick who’s ass.

It says nothing about the sport of mma. Or boxing. It does speak to humanity….:)

Oh, Jake Pools best opponent is fighting tonight.

Kinda funny how the two youtubers he fought put up more of a fight than the professional athlete and the former MMA fighter

Nope but hoping to catch a vid or gif later of Austin laying out Bryce.

Definitely gonna split my attention for the Shakur Stevenson fight but Tick Tok vs YouTube boxing? ....... Come on man

I need to be paid a lot of money to watch that garbage. And aren't all male TikTok creators extremely homosexual (not that's there is anything wrong with that)?
Yep, they're all packing fudge and taking loads to the face ... again though, nothing wrong with that

Back