Anyone else skipping tonight's PPV in favor of YT vs Tiktok Boxing?

Well well well. I’m generally up on these things and know way more than I desire to know of pop culture because I have teens and pre-teens. Didn’t know about this and the only names I recognize are faze Jarvis and Tanner Fox. Either my kids are getting past this stuff or I’m getting better at feigning interest and tuning them
Out completely. Either way I say it’s a win.

this the first time I heard of this shit....how did you find out about this TS? be honest...

I'll be at the fights live. Look for the shredded MFer with a TouTube logo painted on his forehead.

Or going to be streaming both events? I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I may be the only one willing to admit it. The UFC should've backed off and held their event on Sunday.

690.jpg

Allot of sherdoggers won't see the sense of humor in what you posted.. They will just take you serious as if a joke was not on the radar.

Cashew thread detected lol

Or going to be streaming both events? I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I may be the only one willing to admit it. The UFC should've backed off and held their event on Sunday.

690.jpg
No lol, I've only heard of Faze Jarvis because of the Warzone clan he's apart of I think.

I'

690.jpg
I'm sorry and I'm being serious here though I'm clearly dating the hell out of myself, but who the fuck are these people & why on earth would you or anyone want to watch these string beans fight?

I think Shakur Stevenson is fighting some sacrificial lamb tonight…

Should be a very easy night for him, but I’ve been following the guy for a while now, So I’ll be flipping in between those two events.

I can’t be bothered with YouTube vs TikTok, though it does sound fun.

Guys who are going to get paid more than tonight's UFC fighters.

I need to be paid a lot of money to watch that garbage.

It's the other way around. More people are going to pay to watch this than tonight's UFC event.

As if putting their card on at the same time as the UFC isn't dumb enough, they're also charging $60 for it

The sport of MMA is the joke here. Not the actual competition between fighters but the way the sport is administered. If MMA was run like a real sport, the people behind the youtube/tiktok event would not dare go head to head with the UFC.

Allot of sherdoggers won't see the sense of humor in what you posted.. They will just take you serious as if a joke was not on the radar.
Disappointing how sarcasm gets lost on social media. Well, not if you're willing to look like a goof.

I wish there was a way to identify the people I meet that will actually pay to watch that. I genuinely feel no impetus to be associated with a person who would do something like that

Anyone else skipping tonight's PPV in favor of YT vs Tiktok Boxing?

NeMPt5I.gif

Back