Anyone Else Skipping the Prelims Tomorrow?

Every UFC fighter deserves respect. Even if he doesn't have a wiki page, I respect him.

also think that holm as the co main is a joke

she’s gone 2-5 since the honda fight and hasn’t been very exciting

not sure if anyone actually cares about this fight or holm at this point at all in general

diego / pettis should be co main event

One of those two guys are guaranteed future champ now because of this thread.

This card in general is amongst the worst PPV lineups I've ever seen, and that's even with presuming that Cowboy won't be taking a dive in the main event

bit surprised they bumped that fight up. Oh well.

I’m only tuning in for the main event to see Cerrone fold and Conor getting a quick finish in a rather anticlimatic ’yeah I knew this was gonna happen’ way.

Fox has got Julian Williams defending his 3 belts against Jeison Rosario which is going to be all action, and ESPN has got Elieder Alvarez trying to get back to winning after losing his first title defence to Sergei Kovalev for a minor title against Michael Seals....That ones getting the PVR treatment from me... it COULD be ok, but the JRock fight is going to be great IMO.
If you're putting the Alvarez fight second, I'll have to take your word on the Rosario fight. I think I saw a promo for that one recently, maybe during Hart / Smith.

I refuse to contribute towards Conor's legal defence bill for aledgedly violently raping women and punching defenceless old men in the face for absolutely no sane reason.

Imagine thinking you're important enough to make a thread about why you're not buying a UFC PPV to people who already don't buy the PPVs?

Back to the end of the line bum

I wont be buying either because i despise violent bigots like conor.

Dude, you are not alone who is streaming, don't be ashamed.

Back