Anyone Else Skipping the Prelims Tomorrow?

Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I only recognize two names.
Drew Dober
Tim Elliot

The rest of the fighters on there I've never heard of before.
There's no effin way I'm delaying a threesome with Kate & Ashley for this joke of an undercard.

What about you?
The prelims are so bad that you have plenty of time to go to the sex shop and grab your favorite lube.

Drew Dober
Tim Elliot

There's no effin way I'm delaying a threessome with Kate & Ashley for this joke of an undercard.

What about you?
The prelims are so bad that you have plenty of time to go to the sex shop and grab your favorite lube.
Prelims have some of the best fights of the night.

god damn casuals

Yeah! I'll be drunk! I apologise for the drunlen shit posting in advance!

Prelims Ill actually watch live, but then I’ve got boxing to watch, and I’ll catch the main card after, or Sunday if I’m tired.

Drew Dober
Tim Elliot

There's no effin way I'm delaying a threesome with Kate & Ashley for this joke of an undercard.

What about you?
It's a chance to familiarize yourself with new fighters. You can't keep rewatching VHS tapes of Bas Rutten.

It would be my pleasure to not watch the prelims but I gotta find a table

I usually watch most cards the next day with the benefit of fast forward, it's not so much that the card is shit, it's that I cannot be fucked with all the filler in-between the fights when watching live.

Saying that I'll probably watch it all anyway.

The prelims are made to go buy some food and some beer

Tim Elliot's mullet was horrible. Just for that i want to see him KTFO!

Even though the card has changed a bit, the prelims are loaded with good fights. Skelly/Dawson would have been great.

Nasrat/Dober is gonna be a bomb fest.

Maycee/Roxy will be interesting, jo matter how it plays out. And potentially violent.

Tim Elliott is one of my favorite fighters. He's never boring and always exciting/sloppy. Prob gonna get tapped, though.

Sodiq/Fili is one of the absolute best fights on the card. It's right there with Pettis/CDF.

This Camur guy is a good prospect. Pivotal fight for Ledet. His fights are never spectacular, but this fight has potential. Rookie could get fatigued, either guy can get KO'd.

After waiting 3 weeks (although Rizin and Bellator helped a little), I'm watching all the fights. I know people complain about oversaturation, but I actually miss the shit when it's gone.

Tim Elliot's mullet was horrible. Just for that i want to see him KTFO!
As if the mullet wasn't bad enough, he was flaunting it like he was Fabio (The romance novel cover guy, not the guy that "lost" to Fedor). That shit was cringe.

The prelims have two exciting prospects in Barber and mini Gastelum. Fili and Yussuff might be fight of the night. All three of these are great fights on paper.

With the exception of CDF vs. Pettis, I like the prelims better than the main card.

It would be my pleasure to not watch the prelims but I gotta find a table
You:

giphy.gif

Us:

giphy.gif

Prelims? Bro, I'm skipping everything until the main fight.

Back