Anyone else sick?

Never been sick before.
I dont have health insurance because I dont need it.
I try to get sick, doesnt happen.
Dont have car insurance either. Why? Ill never crash no need for it.
License plates? You have google earth for fucks sake, why do I need 6 little letters on my bumper for you to figure out who I am
Registration? Im a fuckin American. Thats my registration scumbags.

Bail money? Dont need it. Ill break out.

You've never been sick before???

How was it?
Actually the Super Bowl that Denver lost to Seattle in 2013.
Going into someones garage to smoke, took a piss outside, tried to fart, and sharted a lil bit.
Went into the garage and smoked. 10ms later this kids is talking and then in the middle goes "I smell SHIT"
We all look at our shoes and go "I dont know"
But I knew.

I had a headache once in like 1997.

super sick yo
ZMgqM5M.png

lmao you guys and this shit. Whole front page is spammed with it.

I feel less than optimal but may just be lack of sleep I dunno

Almost all of my coworkers were sick last week, then I visited my family last weekend and they were REALLY sick. Then I came down with something around Tuesday. Pretty sure I've got pneumonia now, and will need to see the doctor. Mother fuck. It's probably the corona plague from all the bat soup I've been eating lately and now I'm fucked.. Damnit
Seriously, pneumonia is the first sign of coronavirus patients

I had the flu at the beginning of the year for about 2 1/2 weeks. Sickest I've been in 10 years probably.
Same here but it was over Christmas, a fever then bronchitis.

I didn't have nausea just complete and utter congestion, fever, sore throat, and the worst cough I think I've ever had.

This hippy chick I know had me drinking all kinds of herbals teas. I would have NEVER believed in this shit but I was so sick I was willing to try anything. Let me tell you, herbal teas fucking work. I swear by them now. I drink all kinds now. If it wasn't for cayenne and thyme tea idk how would I have got through that flu. Makes OTC meds look like garbage.

I will have to give that a try next time.

I think I had a flu for about 2 weeks in late January for first time in about 20 years. I was through the Vancouver airport 4 times in about 8 days, so I thought I might have had the Corona virus. All good now though.

Yes, this airport:
photo-lynne-carter-facebook.png

Got a cold last week. Didn't take any antibiotics.

I'm good to go now. Alpha defenses.

Back