Anyone else sick?

Randlewand

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Almost all of my coworkers were sick last week, then I visited my family last weekend and they were REALLY sick. Then I came down with something around Tuesday. Pretty sure I've got pneumonia now, and will need to see the doctor. Mother fuck. It's probably the corona plague from all the bat soup I've been eating lately and now I'm fucked.. Damnit

super sick yo
ZMgqM5M.png

I had the flu at the beginning of the year for about 2 1/2 weeks. Sickest I've been in 10 years probably.

I dont want to die! :( it was just a couple bats, I swear!

I was sick as hell all week. Finally feeling better after my 3rd day on antibiotics

I was sick as hell all week. Finally feeling better after my 3rd day on antibiotics

That's some good news. I'm going to need to get on something as well. I'm glad I don't live in the Middle Ages, I'd be screwed

That's some good news. I'm going to need to get on something as well. I'm glad I don't live in the Middle Ages, I'd be screwed

That's what I'm wondering. Before antibiotics, were people just dropping dead left and right from sinus infections?

I recently recovered from being sick. I go to the store and have to detour after seeing or hearing some asshole cough. I hear people talking Mandarin and assume they just arrived from China and start worrying I'm gonna get fucking corona virus.

Yeah I've got a cold right now, been coughing up goop for the past couple days.

I had the flu at the beginning of the year for about 2 1/2 weeks. Sickest I've been in 10 years probably.

Same. Right before Christmas I had some type of crazy virus. Started out as a bad case of Bronchitis and ended up with the stomach flu with it. First time puking from non-partying reasons in close to 20 years. my lungs still dont feel right.

I think i would have rather taken my chances with the Coronavirus.

I was sick a few days ago, but I'm 95% recovered in 4 days. Just a slight cough that's getting better by the hour.

I made a thread on how to tell if you have Coronavirus if your're sick. You might have it TS.

Same. Right before Christmas I had some type of crazy virus. Started out as a bad case of Bronchitis and ended up with the stomach flu with it. First time puking from non-partying reasons in close to 20 years. my lungs still dont feel right.

I think i would have rather taken my chances with the Coronavirus.

I didn't have nausea just complete and utter congestion, fever, sore throat, and the worst cough I think I've ever had.

This hippy chick I know had me drinking all kinds of herbals teas. I would have NEVER believed in this shit but I was so sick I was willing to try anything. Let me tell you, herbal teas fucking work. I swear by them now. I drink all kinds now. If it wasn't for cayenne and thyme tea idk how would I have got through that flu. Makes OTC meds look like garbage.

Never been sick before.
I dont have health insurance because I dont need it.
I try to get sick, doesnt happen.
Dont have car insurance either. Why? Ill never crash no need for it.
License plates? You have google earth for fucks sake, why do I need 6 little letters on my bumper for you to figure out who I am
Registration? Im a fuckin American. Thats my registration scumbags.

Bail money? Dont need it. Ill break out.

Back