Anyone else sick of Mark Hunt's complaining?

I don't get what people are mad about. He's a top 10 guy on a 2 fight win streak whose previous two losses were to the current champ and the guy the current champ just took the belt from. He's 42. He isn't going to be fighting that much longer. He's a fringe contender with an outside shot of maybe getting at least a title shot/big money fight if he can win one or two more fights. Then he gets all of that shicanned when the UFC demands he fight a guy who hasn't fought in 5 years with a 5-3 record who is almost twice his size, a horrible stylistic matchup who beats him easily, and then to top it all off, is juicing on top of it. I don't get it either. What's he so mad about? We're only talking about the dude's whole life....

annoying as fuck

brock played the system, it its what it is. now go back to your usual life

Also Mark seems to be really bitter about this one I think it's more that he's mad he's lost and he wants 2 mill. I can't blame him but I think the fact that he cheated was the smallest part of it.

I dont care if its Ariel, Stitch, Nick, Nate or Hunt. I just want to hear an honest answer to the question. Not a scared pat answer from a guy that cant afford to get fired, barred or banned from his or her paycheck. Hunt gave an honest answer.

I am far more sick of people complaining about his complaing.

He should talk to Frank mir
Frank can help him deal whit getting
Raped by Brock

No im sick of people acting like WWE has reputable testing,sick of people acting like Brock isn't a roid head (been one for years), im tired of the UFC moving in favor of perceived "draws" instead of actual fighters, Im sick of Brock's pseudo racist dumbass rants (wtf did being a Jacked White boy add to the conversation), sick of him being overpaid because of the market rate for a WWE star, fuck the WWE and im also sick of Dana hiding Mac Gregor from his weight class and wrestlers. UFC is lucky its essentially a monopoly.

I think he should keep complaining. The UFC and Brock both knew he was using, scheduled his arrival to try to minimize that and he beat up Mark Hunt, who was not using PEDs. So yes I'd be pissed too that I'd agreed to fight someone without assistance, Brock pledged the same, then went and cheated anyways and made Mark Hunt look bad in the process. And gets off scot free since he still gets paid and probably wasn't going to fight again anyways. Keep it up Mark!

Back