Anyone else sick of Mark Hunt's complaining?

What part of "compared to him" did you not get?
He's getting his value and Brock was getting his value, it's how the business works. Hunt was lucky not to get a standard $500,000 at best. With his record he should be on 200k tops. Going on drunken tirades every day isn't going to help his case.

If what Mark made against Lesnar is "peanuts," then how would you label his normal purse?

It's actually pretty amusing to watch all the Lesnar-haters turn into Hunt apologists for the sake of bashing Brock.

I'm a brock/wwe fan. Hunt is totally justified in being pissed

I'm sick of people whining about him whining.

Unless you go out of your way to check on his social media or read thread 's about it you won't hear about it.

I felt the same notion as you as far as already knowing he was on juice but Mark Hunt explained it post fight

"I felt like he was 500 pounds" or something along those lines

He experienced how much of a BS to face somebody in the cage that strong and it made him realize.

Brock's a D1 National Champ wrestler who weighs 300lbs. He is gonna feel like 500lbs when hes grappling with u, especially since he knows how to use his weight and hes very skilled on the ground.

I'm more sick of Sherdog threads complaining about Mark Hunt's complaining than I am of Mark Hunt's complaining.

For as much as some people are calling Hunt a "cry baby" etc., they seem to be whining more than Mark.

Kinda yeah.. It's fair enough to be upset, but come on.. The way he talks to the fans that mention it doesn't do wonders for his image. Demanding half of Lesnars pay is ridiculous. Lesnar gets paid what he gets paid because he is Lesnar, you aren't all of a sudden entitled to half of it because he cheated.

Also didn't he mention that he knew Lesnar was roiding but he was going to knock him out anyway? Well, it's a bit too late to be upset about that now isn't it

Marks lost his mind a bit. It's strange, annoying, and fascinating all at once.

Anyone else sick of the threads complaining about how they are sick of Hunt complaining?

1835n3.jpg

I'm sick of YOU complaining.

Seriously.

Brock's a D1 National Champ wrestler who weighs 300lbs. He is gonna feel like 500lbs when hes grappling with u, especially since he knows how to use his weight and hes very skilled on the ground.
and him being the most muscular fighter in the history of the sport who has to cut weight to make Heavyweight has nothing to do with it?

There are plenty of high credentialed wrestlers in UFC and nobody talks about them being 500lb.

He's getting his value and Brock was getting his value, it's how the business works. Hunt was lucky not to get a standard $500,000 at best. With his record he should be on 200k tops. Going on drunken tirades every day isn't going to help his case.

How do you still not get it? Look, if tomorrow Dana calls me up to fight Mcgreggor for a measley 10 bucks while mcgreggor gets paid in the millions of course I wouldnt be upset at the difference in pay. Im a nobody going up against the top draw of the sport.

However...if the next day, after I get my ass whooped by mcgreggor he gets caught with PEDs, I would be furious. The guy jeopardized my life, as if the fight game isn't dangerous enough as it is. The organization also gave him a pass on earlier testing, making it further suspicious they knew something. ON TOP OF ALL THAT, he made millions off that fight and I got that measley 10 bucks. Yes, I was paid my worth, yes I am no draw, yes my fight record is non existent, but guess what, I'd still be furious all things considered. It boils down to: I got beat up by a cheat and he got paid a shit more than me (it doesnt matter whether the pay is justified or not); you cant blame a guy for being resentful after.

Granted, all this aside, I will admit Hunt has been saying over the top, weird shit on social media for years; I just think this is the first time people are noticing it.

Last edited:
I'm not sick of it at all. The guy has a point. If someone doesn't make weight then they forfeit a percentage of their winnings to their opponent but when they outright cheat the opponent that was cheated gets nothing? That makes zero sense and Hunt has been on the wrong end of it too many times now. He is calling for a fighters union so when these rules are made the fighters have a voice at the table. That again is just common sense and he's pissed that all of this shit that makes no sense is going on. Let him rage and hopefully there will be some changes made that benefit the fighters for once and instead of just the UFC, Government or some special interest group like USADA.

Hunt tears are so delicious he's so damn salty over Brock it's hilarious.

Hunt is not complaining, he is trolling.

The better question is why does the greatest journalist Ariel Helwani censor his podcast and cut out all but 36 seconds of his interview? You can still watch it though you just have to go through the entire show.

Back