Anyone else sick of Diego's act?

Wtf? Dude bites down on his mouth piece and actually fights angrier after getting hit. I'm not sure how you can be a fan of MMA and not like his style.

Is he technical? No. Can he beat top fighters? No. Is he a cerebral fighter? No. Does he have heart and a great chin? Yup. Is he exciting and fun to watch? Fuck yeah.

A fan of MMA should appreciate more than just heart and a great chin. The key word being MMA. A ballerina can have heart and a great chin.

crowd loves it and it brings ufc money..
good for him it works, even in the eyes of the stupid judges.
he's like chael sonnen in the cage... antics..
still like him though he lost against ross...

A fan of MMA should appreciate more than just heart and a great chin. The key word being MMA. A ballerina can have heart and a great chin.

I bet that an iron chin comes in handy while a ballerina is performing in Swan Lake :rolleyes:.

I bet that an iron chin comes in handy while a ballerina is performing in Swan Lake :rolleyes:.

You haven't seen one taken a fall on her chin then get up to do an allegro followed by a sous sous and finish with a split and a radiant smile.

It makes shogun-Hendo 1 looks like childplay.

Yeah, his gimmick has run its course and he can't back it up anymore. It's just pitiful. Time to retire.

Pitiful is a bit harsh as a means of describing a fighter who is still tougher than well over 90% of men training around his weight class.

That said, I've never been a fan. His attitude in and out of the ring is nauseating.

Ballerina+FAIL.gif

I actually worry about the guy because of the amount of damage he takes. He is going to be wearing this shit for the rest of his life, punch drunk, yet pussies on here are saying he isn't a real fighter... or that it is all an "act."

I'd like to see you tell Diego its an act when he is 50 years-old and his hands shake so badly he can't tie his shoes. Diego is a shitty fighter by 2014 standards, and I think he should hang them up for his own good, but how DARE you punk bitches question whether he is a legit.

You morons really don't even appreciate the pound of flesh you so casually demand.

How the hell can you say this and not get dubs lolllllll

He's delusional and shot. But this isn't going to change while he is getting gifted decisions like last night and the Gomi fight. Every fight damages his health a little bit more and I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up with health problems when he finally retires. The whole thing is sad.

The guy tries to act like a psycho pitbull, but as soon as the bell rings he rushes out to the middle of the ring and....stops. He then circles around, not doing very much other than getting cut and bleeding a lot. The guy's afraid to shoot in, doesn't commit to his combinations, and spends more time trying to get out of trouble than doing anything to his opponent. It's been this way for years. Give it up, Diego -- if you're going to fight tentatively, at least drop the mad dog act.

He has not been relevant since Koscheck whooped him.

How the hell can you say this and not get dubs lolllllll

Because, I am not saying I hope it happens, I am saying I am afraid it is going to happen. If you have been a fan of MMA for a long time, you have seen Diego devolve physically, and, if you can judge by his speech and behavior, mentally, and it is sad.

I actually worry about the guy because of the amount of damage he takes. He is going to be wearing this shit for the rest of his life, punch drunk, yet pussies on here are saying he isn't a real fighter... or that it is all an "act."

I'd like to see you tell Diego its an act when he is 50 years-old and his hands shake so badly he can't tie his shoes. Diego is a shitty fighter by 2014 standards, and I think he should hang them up for his own good, but how DARE you punk bitches question whether he is a legit.

You morons really don't even appreciate the pound of flesh you so casually demand.
Well done sir! Met the guy just before the first event following the first TUF finale. He was walking around the MGM with Greg Jackson a few days before the fight. He was an extremely nice guy and what you see is what you get. He is an intense spiritual individual and I don't think he has done anything to be questioned on his sincerity. Go meet the guy and see if he is any different.

It's not his fault that judges made that decision. Hs hound be happy.

im done with diego. I use to be a big fan. he needs to come out and say after watching the fight there is no way I won that fight. man up. it is embarrassing.

I've never been a Diego fan. I've always found him to be annoying and thought that people highly overestimated how good of a fighter he was. I' really getting sick of the pathetic judging though. Guys like Benson, Diego, and Leonard Garcia constantly getting gifted decisions is nauseating.

It's entertaining but he always loses. I don't think he has it anymore.

I hate his act. He acts like he goes in there and murders guys when he really just closes his eyes and trys to punch people

Back