Anyone else sick of Diego's act?

I thought you were going to say that you're sick of the fact he never can acknowledge when a decision is bullshit.

The guy tries to act like a psycho pitbull, but as soon as the bell rings he rushes out to the middle of the ring and....stops. He then circles around, not doing very much other than getting cut and bleeding a lot. The guy's afraid to shoot in, doesn't commit to his combinations, and spends more time trying to get out of trouble than doing anything to his opponent. It's been this way for years. Give it up, Diego -- if you're going to fight tentatively, at least drop the mad dog act.

Agree that he looks like an idiot.

Still, it's mildly entertaining in a comical way.

Diego used to be a beast.

Watch his fights from 2002-2010. He lost some but came back and won some good fights. What in fuck happened to him?? Props to Pearson for a good performance.

Diego used to be a beast.

Watch his fights from 2002-2010. He lost some but came back and won some good fights. What in fuck happened to him?? Props to Pearson for a good performance.

thinking the game is passing him by, just like most TUF 1 cast.

His cardio is good, but I think the altitude sapped a lot of his output this fight.

Was actually rooting for him pre-fight. Then as as soon as i saw him in the cage staring up, mean mugging god I switched sides. He lost that fight, and it wasn't even close, and he put his arms up and yells after like he just won the title. I have no interest in seeing him fight, and refuse to watch him fight in New Mexico again.

I remember when this place used to love Diego. I guess that the robberies, for which he's not to blame if we're gonna be a fair, and his gradual change into a caricature of a Just Bleed fighter have taken their toll. Him losing more often has also contributed, Sherdog doesn't take kindly to losses.

Lets be honest, he's a joke now.

I've never liked him and now he is winning bull decisions I can't stand him even more .

Diego lives and trains there!

Yeah, I guess even that doesn't make you immune to the effects of it. I thought he appeared tired by the 3rd and it certainly wasn't a high paced fight.

Wtf? Dude bites down on his mouth piece and actually fights angrier after getting hit. I'm not sure how you can be a fan of MMA and not like his style.

Is he technical? No. Can he beat top fighters? No. Is he a cerebral fighter? No. Does he have heart and a great chin? Yup. Is he exciting and fun to watch? Fuck yeah.

Wtf? Dude bites down on his mouth piece and actually fights angrier after getting hit. I'm not sure how you can be a fan of MMA and not like his style.

Is he technical? No. Can he beat top fighters? No. Is he a cerebral fighter? No. Does he have heart and a great chin? Yup. Is he exciting and fun to watch? Fuck yeah.

Not anymore. He just looks like a shot fighter out there, which he is.

Diego is the man, still one of my favorites. Comes to fight instead of being a pansy and running around the cage like Pearson was in track. Y'all a bunch of d1ck riders if you ask me

I actually worry about the guy because of the amount of damage he takes. He is going to be wearing this shit for the rest of his life, punch drunk, yet pussies on here are saying he isn't a real fighter... or that it is all an "act."

I'd like to see you tell Diego its an act when he is 50 years-old and his hands shake so badly he can't tie his shoes. Diego is a shitty fighter by 2014 standards, and I think he should hang them up for his own good, but how DARE you punk bitches question whether he is a legit.

You morons really don't even appreciate the pound of flesh you so casually demand.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think most of you are a bit off. Was that Diego's best performance...... No.
Does he usually bring it......YES! I thought the Gilbert fight was a barn burner, last night, not so much. Give Diego a break and let Him take his win in the hometown. Ross should not have played it so safe, especially in Albuquerque. If that fight was in England, Ross would have won.

Yeah that fight was painful to watch and the robbery was sickening. I don't want to see Diego fight any more.

Back