Anyone else see Thales Leites beating Gegard Mousasi?

My favorite fighter:

schaub-ko.gif

Only when he's losing, lol

Naw, I'm not a Mousasi fan but I don't think Leites has what it takes to beat Mousasi. Mousasi's last loss was against a striker he may have only seen ONCE in his long career. He's rarely fought anyone with dynamic striking and power with any sense of aggression. But then again, I know I saw Leites last fight but it still feels like ages since I've seen him.

But I think those types of strikers and strong wrestlers will be his downfall throughout his career.

I have never bet in my life but I would feel quite confident putting money on Thales.

It boggles my mind that the bookies still have faith in Mousasi after all his disappointments.

I'm starting to think they are Sherdoggers.

Supernatural-Dean.gif

i dont think leites should pose too much of a thread to moose.

i really hope i am not wrong.

but, moose was handily beating uriah hall when they fought and that fucking kick came out of no where. i just dont see leites being able to produce anything like that.

yet again. really hoping i am not wrong.

Mousasi...I don't know. He has been fighting stupid lately but he is better than thales.

Leites is like poor man's Jacare indeed, but with more volume and granite chin. And you never know if Mousasi is motivated for the fight. So, I lean towards Leites too.

It is definitely possible that Thales Leites defeats Gegard.

TL lost a decision after 5 rounds against Anderson Silva back when everyone thought that AS was invincible.

Anderson definitely won the decision but most individuals thought that he would have another flashy stoppage against TL.

I am very excited for this duel. It seems that Gegard always wants to fight the best opponents (just like Michael Bisping).

Even Las Vegas on board with Hall fluke.....Leites loses a sd to Bisping in a virtually pk'em fight.They turn around and open Mousasi a -335 fave..
They want u to be enticed to bet Thales.This is still the same Gegard who retired Palhares as a closing 8-1 fave and the same guy who tko-ed Hendo inside or around a minute as a -475 fave.

Who cares? Both of them are middle-of-the-pack fighters. Uriah Hall would handle both of them.

He could win no doubt.

Back