Anyone else rooting for Woodley?????

I like Woodley to be honest. I'm one of the few here that do.

That being said, Wonderboy would make an incredibly entertaining champ.
Wonderboy has been tearing it up
Woodley should have welcomed Thompson's challenge
if Woodley wins...
all the power to him:D

I've resisted making many black people comparisons over the years for fear of being labelled a racist but this resemblance is too uncanncy to not point out

11rexqv.jpg

450e6b8cc593be27a0c6379a075631b5_original.jpg
as an overweight african american woman, I'm offended

I'm not like a huge fan of either of them but I think it's gonna be a great fight so I'm pumped! It feels like its really rare that we see consensus top guys in a division square off so this is gonna be a treat.

Honestly, apart from having a specific reason to side with him like knowing him personnally, being born in the same city, being athletic and explosive, etc etc, I just dont see how you'd rather have him as the champ than Wonderboy.

I've become a bigger fan of his since he won the title (trying to get Diaz not with standing)

don´t know why, maybe cos I want to see someone holding the belt for a long time, but I´m rooting for Woodley but I dont care that much if he loses
maybe he should fight GSP then

I've become a bigger fan of his since he won the title (trying to get Diaz not with standing)

He hasn't done anything since winning the title except race-bait, troll, and call out retired fighters.

Came to say "his mom". Well played, TS.

P.S. Racist.

Fuck you, Woodley doesn't even know his mom cause she was doing crack when he was hustling the streets, you racist

Woodley's guardian will be rooting for him

Woodley is going to FLOOR Wonderboy when he steps in for a counter punch #AndStill

In rooting for Tyron. He's a good guy and he has a chance to win

I like all the butthurt that Woodley causes. War Woodley! I hope you win and continue to put them in a mob mentality rage like they are now in.

Back