Anyone else rooting for a double KO after the press conference?

All I want is a good fight by both guys. A fight like Usman-Covington or Adesanya-Gastelum would be great. A double KO would be something to see, but I would prefer someone be the winner.

I'm honestly always cheering for a double KO regardless of the fighters, that would be awesome

All I want is a good fight by both guys. A fight like Usman-Covington or Adesanya-Gastelum would be great. A double KO would be something to see, but I would prefer someone be the winner.

You want a fight like that match up Conor and Masvidal. Don’t be fooled, Conor wants an easy fight to get his swagger back to sell more liquor.

I’m not fooled one bit and I ain’t paying a dime for this fight....

Fair enough, just cant remember a main event with 2 guys as unlikeable as these 2 are.

I hope Cerrone KO’s Conor then arm bars himself

You know how happy the fighters and Dana would be? It would be huge news, the rematch would get more numbers than if someone won and got a rematch.

This match is like your average weekend bar fight
Couplea drunk mugs

Fair enough, just cant remember a main event with 2 guys as unlikeable as these 2 are.
Not UFC, but how about Tito- Sonnen? I like Cowboy, and though I don't care for McGregor, I do like watching him fight.

Cowboy is another hand picked opponent for Conor. Conor KOs him in the first.

Cowboy had the chance to take the high road during the conference, and he didn't. Came off like a complete douche, yelling at the media, cursing every other word, trying to emulate Conor's idiotic antics, but failing hard. Looking like a cringy tool with his black leather jacket and hat over his eyes.

Conor looking like he usually does....twitchy strung out cokehead, who you can tell was trying his best to contain his inner douche in light of his allegations, to try and win back some fans.

Tbh a double KO here would be amazing....
View attachment 711237 View attachment 711239

I hope they both piss hot and this farce of a fight in cancelled.

Meh, as of right now it certainly made for a boring press conference. Listened to maybe 10 min and turned it off.

Back