Anyone else rooting for a double KO after the press conference?

TheToqueville

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cowboy had the chance to take the high road during the conference, and he didn't. Came off like a complete douche, yelling at the media, cursing every other word, trying to emulate Conor's idiotic antics, but failing hard. Looking like a cringy tool with his black leather jacket and hat over his eyes.

Conor looking like he usually does....twitchy strung out cokehead, who you can tell was trying his best to contain his inner douche in light of his allegations, to try and win back some fans.

Tbh a double KO here would be amazing
9mP6Swg.png qoAggsG.png

Last edited:
Hoping ya get double yellows TS

And a double KO would only be very likely if Rockhold vs. Weidman 2 happened

<Deported1>

Id rather they give you double yellows

EDIT: too late. seems like its unanimous

I do, never liked cow boy, and had too much of Conor, hated what he became in the aldo build up.
But rationally, it's an easy win for Conor.

actually normal people just want to watch a fight. why would you want a specific outcome based on some stupid press conference. you must be a real winner in life.

actually normal people just want to watch a fight. why would you want a specific outcome based on some stupid press conference. you must be a real winner in life.

If you follow MMA daily you can judge fighters by their personality, but I agree that it's just a show and have no real importance in our life.
Nobody should be emotionally involved in this shit show.

Can you imagine!! Would be great to see one of these for a big fight
giphy.gif

double-ko1.gif

If you follow MMA daily you can judge fighters by their personality, but I agree that it's just a show and have no real importance in our life.
Nobody should be emotionally involved in this shit show.
well yeah. It seems like McGregor doesn't care anymore. this feels boring. just two guys lookin to get paid to put on a sparring match.

Dana:

"Yeah it was a double KO but Connor has been talking about fighting for the FW, LW, WW, and MW belts so were gonna make that happen. Isn't he great?!"

Hell yes, I love double KO's, they are so epic when they happen, its rare to get double KO's but when they happen its beyond beautiful

Cowboy had the chance to take the high road during the conference, and he didn't. Came off like a complete douche, yelling at the media, cursing every other word, trying to emulate Conor's idiotic antics, but failing hard. Looking like a cringy tool with his black leather jacket and hat over his eyes.

Conor looking like he usually does....twitchy strung out cokehead, who you can tell was trying his best to contain his inner douche in light of his allegations.

Tbh a double KO here would be amazing....
View attachment 711237 View attachment 711239

Hopefully theyll get scalped by a couple of indians

Don't know if it's a can't lose or can't win situation with the two fighters I like the least even with a double Ko.
But I know it's going to be sick watching them kiss each others ass & holding each others dicks during this sharade. Anticipating a very friendly sparring match & if Cowboy doesn't fall early it's only because he wants to get a hug in before the second round.
I hope I'm wrong & this turns into Lawler/Rory 2. But that ain't happening.

Conor looking like he usually does....twitchy strung out cokehead, who you can tell was trying his best to contain his inner douche in light of his allegations.

Tbh a double KO here would be amazing....
View attachment 711237 View attachment 711239
Agreed, I agree with Colby now , when did this become the “ultimate feelings championship”, that conference was bland and dry, complete waste of time

Back