anyone else really happy for vitor?

I'm not always crazy about the things he says, but he seems like a good guy, and I'm happy for him.

Yes, very happy, and he looked in excelent shape, and very fired up

I take it this is the point we've gotten to because of TRT and such? Someone can't turn around their career without being accused of cheating?

I'm not accusing him of anything, just curious. Dude came in pretty jacked tonight, caught my attention to say the least.

I'm curious if there is anything "aiding" him in living up to his potential

Its fairly obvious isnt it, he looked soft and loose skinned with a very hard cut againsr AJ, then comes into this fight looking jacked round necked and full of beans, it looks like the TRT is paying off

I'm not accusing him of anything, just curious. Dude came in pretty jacked tonight, caught my attention to say the least.

I suppose. Ma bad. He could have just been hyped up because of the pre-fight stuff with Bisping. It all happened with A Silva too but he got his head kicked off before he could do anything so...

Always glad to see Vitor perform well.

Even though I'm a fan of Vitor and of other fighters, I am both sad and happy in their victories and defeat. Every fight has two fighters, and even though Bisping comes off as a jerk, he's still a mixed martial artist who worked his butt off, so you got to feel bad for him in that regard. But that's sports for you, isn't it=??? Still, as long as class is shown (which it was), the everyone involves respects the rules, the games, themselves, their opponents, and the fans, everyone in the end wins.
If it's within the allowed limits, it is legal testosterone, and he's doing it in a way that won't effect his health negatively (long-term, short-term, etc), then let him use it (if Vitor is indeed using it). Look at what it did for Dan Henderson and Randy Couture.

He didn't look like he had more T than normal. I just think his footwork looked better, he looked in better "fighting shape," he was more relaxed, he was more patient, he was clearly in his opponent's head (in a bad way for Bisping), and the quality of his opponent was much much lower (arguably the best fighter today to arguably the worst #1 contender in the UFC).

I'm happy because of all the crap Bisping was talking right up until the last minute; how he was saying Belfort was trying to talk himself into having cardio. It reminds me of when one corner is saying the opponent is scared or he wouldn't look him in the eye at the weigh ins. My point, this is a fight, its entirely possible he's scared and mentally not as strong, but he can still win if he's the better fighter.

Couldn't be happier. He gets a lot of hate these days. Especially over the last few days, everybody on Sherdog has went anti-Vitor.

Belfort's longevity is amazing. How many guys are left from the UFC tournament days? Let alone still winning convincingly.

Everyone was one dimensional back then. He was probably the first complete fighter, amazing that he is still at the top after 1.5 decades.

dat there Jesus juice.

heck yeah, i was happy as hell.

i very much enjoy watching bisping lose.

Dont really know why people keep saying that, he became UFC champ for christ sake. I hear the same thing said about BJ and Mir as well.

Great win for Vitor, good to see his training with Ray Sefo is paying off. You have to feel for Bisping though and as a fight with Anderson would have been sick..Another hl reel ko from Silva no doubt. Man i wanted to see that fight.

yes I am happy that Bisping Hype Train is Derailed

Great win for Vitor, good to see his training with Ray Sefo is paying off. You have to feel for Bisping though and as a fight with Anderson would have been sick..Another hl reel ko from Silva no doubt. Man i wanted to see that fight.

Well it seems that Vitor Just Spidered Bisbing. I am really happy with the way the fight go. Vitor via Hi Kick. Atleast if ever there was a Anderson VItor re-match it will be more valid as some people believe Vitor could have done better in the first fight.

Can't say happy. I was entertained, though.

Part of me feels sorry for Bisping. I am an old softie and can sympathize with a guy trying to climb that mountain and never quite getting to the top.

I am happy that Vitor one; he's been one of my favorite fighters since he first fought in the UFC as a 19 year old.

But I do feel sorry forBisping as well. The analogy of a guy trying to climb that mountain and never quite getting to the top is very appropriate.

From what I was reading online before the fight he was the underdog in many peoples eyes so it was nice to see him win as underdog!

I couldn't picture Belfort losing to Bisping, mikey is vastly over rated. I think he's only ranked in the top 10 because he tells everybody he should be. Stann was his biggest win which isn't overly impressive.

I couldn't picture Belfort losing to Bisping, mikey is vastly over rated. I think he's only ranked in the top 10 because he tells everybody he should be. Stann was his biggest win which isn't overly impressive.

Vitors record is not much better,he beat Silva about ten years ago and Franklin recently,other than that its Akiyama,who Bisping beat aswell,and Rumble,I guarantee Vitor will loose his next fight against a top ten.

Vitors record is not much better,he beat Silva about ten years ago and Franklin recently,other than that its Akiyama,who Bisping beat aswell,and Rumble,I guarantee Vitor will loose his next fight against a top ten.

IDK Vitor seems to be getting better adding more weapons to his arsenal, I'd like to see him fight Weidman next

Back