Anyone Else Pumped for JDS/Blaydes?

A.S. Deep

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is a dream match I've wanted for a while.

Both can win via decision. JDS can win via T/KO in any round. Blaydes can win via TKO at any round on the ground.

A pressure-machine, strong as fuck wrestler vs. A still dangerous boxer with power and amazing TDD. Classic boxer vs wrestler matchup but at the highest level and with the biggest guys. No clue how this fight will look like, and I love that.

Anyone else excited for this? I'm actually more pumped for this than Conor/Cowboy.

Dream haha the fuck! Ya Weidman vs Anthony Smith was my dream but didn't get it :(

both wont be sniffing a title long as big frank is around

It's a good match, but what makes it a dream match? A well-past-his-prime legend against an underachieving gatekeeper. Should be fun though. However, it's just another heavyweight slugfest.

JDS too old other guy not focus on training too much

Yes, exiting fight. Let's see if JDS can take more punches :eek:
Gut feeling ; Blaydes

JDS have dissapointed me way too many times to get excited at this point, I still hope he beats Blaydes

Never really look to forward to Blaydes fight, I like the dude and think he’s top 5

But his fights are either really boring and go to decision or they are pretty boring and end in devastating finish

only one I cared much about was him vs Big Titty and I only liked the fight cuz of Big Titty losing

Feel like Blaydes might have some trouble here. He’ll probably still win though.

Cane damn near beat JDS to death hes never been the same

Agreed TS. As much as I like him, JDS seems to be slowing down.

Curtis is a good enough fighter who I believe has the tools to bear JDS and make his name off it.

Gonna be a good one!

It's a good match, but what makes it a dream match? A well-past-his-prime legend against an underachieving gatekeeper. Should be fun though. However, it's just another heavyweight slugfest.
Underachving gatekeeper lmao hes only lost to Francis

Yeah
Blaydes is a guilty pleasure of mine, I quite like him

This is a dream match I've wanted for a while.

Both can win via decision. JDS can win via T/KO in any round. Blaydes can win via TKO at any round on the ground.

A pressure-machine, strong as fuck wrestler vs. A still dangerous boxer with power and amazing TDD. Classic boxer vs wrestler matchup but at the highest level and with the biggest guys. No clue how this fight will look like, and I love that.

Anyone else excited for this? I'm actually more pumped for this than Conor/Cowboy.
Yes. It’s the first UFC event I’ll be attending

I agree. It makes the card worth streaming, illegally.

Always pumped to see my man JDS bang. IT'S CLOBBERING TIME!

iu

Back