Anyone else pretty much support all the fighters?

If i could, I would only place bets on everybody having a good time.

...I tend to reserve my hate for fans rather than fighters.

The list is very short, but there are just some guys I find it very hard to support. I don't want to see them badly hurt or anything like that, mind you. I also try to give credit where credit is due, no sour grapes here, but if they catch a beat down or a humiliating defeat, I may find that more to my liking.

That is just a very small number though. For the most part I support or am at least neutral/apathetic to everyone else. And at the end of the day, I do respect every fighter's skill and fortitude to step in there and fight.

My current p4p hate list:

1.Overeem
2.Travis Browne
3.Cyborg
4.Tito
5.Diaz
6.Diaz
7.Phil Davis
8. Erick Silva
9.Wandy
10. Bones

I dislike steroid use, although that does not automatically make the list. I dislike unprofessional behavior outside the cage, being arrested, driving drunk and wife beating are big no no's. I dont like fighters who miss weight. I dont like fighters who show up to fight out of shape and/or gas out in the 1st round. I LIKE fighters who talk trash especially towards higher ranked or biggerfighters, but the Fbombs and other foul language are not cool. I dislike fighters who trash towards guys they have beat. I have no problem with fighters who showboat in the ring (A Silva style) while their opponent is allowed to punch them. I dont like hearing fighters bytch about money. I dont like fighters who dodge tough opponents.

I grade on a curve because no one is perfect, and if I hated every fighter who juiced up/TRT I wouldnt be able to watch.

I also dont really like pretty boys OR massive tattoos.

I do like fighters who fight hard, I do like good grapplers, but not human blanket grapplers.

Wow. Holy shit.

All fighters deserve respect.

Except gabe ruediger, every time I hear his name I get the same expression Maggie Simpson gets when she see's that baby with the unibrow.

Needless to say, I watch his fights with Jlau and Melvin a lot.

I only dislike fighters who beat up women in their free time. Gustafsson for example.

I kinda' agree with you, but I personally respect ALL fighters, support certain fighters and just don't care about the rest much.

You are all alone...and that is sad. This is really a forum for haters. Has been for a long time.

So people are haters who don't like when a certain fighter is disrespectful? You people just throw hater around too loosely. You don't know the meaning. Someone is not automatically a hater if they don't like someone for a legit reason. Use your head.

Why?

I dont dislike any fighters really, but fans on the other hand.

We got so many dickriders and nuthuggers on here its ridiculous.

You must have heard king mo's after fight speech.

Its a good word and it describes fans perfectly in some cases, dont be hating.

The so called "fans" on Sherdog are the most disrespectful fans of any sport out there I guarrantee.
Theres a reason almost no fighters post here even if its a huge site.

I can't think of a fighter that I hope loses or have anything bad to say about any of them. I just want great fights. When I see on Twitter people hating on Ronda, Weidman, Wanderlei etc. it just puzzles me.

I do prefer the ones who put on great fights but have entertaining interviews as well though.

You actually win at life. I also agree with your philosophy and apply it to almost all sports (except hockey, where I am a bias troll of the highest order).

I enjoy watching the best fighters fight. I think enjoying a sport as a whole is much more rewarding for your time.

My current p4p hate list:

1.Overeem
2.Travis Browne
3.Cyborg
4.Tito
5.Diaz
6.Diaz
7.Phil Davis
8. Erick Silva
9.Wandy
10. Bones

I dislike steroid use, although that does not automatically make the list. I dislike unprofessional behavior outside the cage, being arrested, driving drunk and wife beating are big no no's. I dont like fighters who miss weight. I dont like fighters who show up to fight out of shape and/or gas out in the 1st round. I LIKE fighters who talk trash especially towards higher ranked or biggerfighters, but the Fbombs and other foul language are not cool. I dislike fighters who trash towards guys they have beat. I have no problem with fighters who showboat in the ring (A Silva style) while their opponent is allowed to punch them. I dont like hearing fighters bytch about money. I dont like fighters who dodge tough opponents.

I grade on a curve because no one is perfect, and if I hated every fighter who juiced up/TRT I wouldnt be able to watch.

I also dont really like pretty boys OR massive tattoos.

I do like fighters who fight hard, I do like good grapplers, but not human blanket grapplers.

You obviously need some trt _

Back