Anyone else pretty much support all the fighters?

TrumanBurbank

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I can't think of a fighter that I hope loses or have anything bad to say about any of them. I just want great fights. When I see on Twitter people hating on Ronda, Weidman, Wanderlei etc. it just puzzles me.

I do prefer the ones who put on great fights but have entertaining interviews as well though.

You are all alone...and that is sad. This is really a forum for haters. Has been for a long time.

You really can't think of a fighter that u hope loses?
2 come to mind instantly Smoke Break Pierce and Rory

Man up & get off the fence TS
Fencesitter2.jpg

I can't think of a fighter that I hope loses or have anything bad to say about any of them. I just want great fights. When I see on Twitter people hating on Ronda, Weidman, Wanderlei etc. it just puzzles me.

I do prefer the ones who put on great fights but have entertaining interviews as well though.

Joe son?

Nope

Looking forward to see another alpha male fighter lose

I don't care who wins or loses. Just give me spinning shit

My current p4p hate list:

1.Overeem
2.Travis Browne
3.Cyborg
4.Tito
5.Diaz
6.Diaz
7.Phil Davis
8. Erick Silva
9.Wandy
10. Bones

I dislike steroid use, although that does not automatically make the list. I dislike unprofessional behavior outside the cage, being arrested, driving drunk and wife beating are big no no's. I dont like fighters who miss weight. I dont like fighters who show up to fight out of shape and/or gas out in the 1st round. I LIKE fighters who talk trash especially towards higher ranked or biggerfighters, but the Fbombs and other foul language are not cool. I dislike fighters who trash towards guys they have beat. I have no problem with fighters who showboat in the ring (A Silva style) while their opponent is allowed to punch them. I dont like hearing fighters bytch about money. I dont like fighters who dodge tough opponents.

I grade on a curve because no one is perfect, and if I hated every fighter who juiced up/TRT I wouldnt be able to watch.

I also dont really like pretty boys OR massive tattoos.

I do like fighters who fight hard, I do like good grapplers, but not human blanket grapplers.

besides a select few, i am almost always gonna root against the brazilian.

1.Overeem
2.Travis Browne
3.Cyborg
4.Tito
5.Diaz
6.Diaz
7.Phil Davis
8. Erick Silva
9.Wandy
10. Bones

I dislike steroid use, although that does not automatically make the list. I dislike unprofessional behavior outside the cage, being arrested, driving drunk and wife beating are big no no's. I dont like fighters who miss weight. I dont like fighters who show up to fight out of shape and/or gas out in the 1st round. I LIKE fighters who talk trash especially towards higher ranked or biggerfighters, but the Fbombs and other foul language are not cool. I dislike fighters who trash towards guys they have beat. I have no problem with fighters who showboat in the ring (A Silva style) while their opponent is allowed to punch them. I dont like hearing fighters bytch about money. I dont like fighters who dodge tough opponents.

I grade on a curve because no one is perfect, and if I hated every fighter who juiced up/TRT I wouldnt be able to watch.

I do like fighters who fight hard, I do like good grapplers, but not human blanket grapplers.

hahaha lol. you are hard to please sir.

I feel ya.

See I never watched mma on my own I actually trained before I started watching. Once my coach made it to the UFC I realized how much these fights mean to guys and how hard they work. The fact that every fight night has 6-8 losers is really sad but it's the sport.

1.Overeem
2.Travis Browne
3.Cyborg
4.Tito
5.Diaz
6.Diaz
7.Phil Davis
8. Erick Silva
9.Wandy
10. Bones

Our lists are very similar.

Back