Anyone else orbit?

Captain

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I know I shouldn't, but I can't help myself. I know it won't amount to anything, but it feels better than nothing.

What are your experiences?

Edit: I didn't know what orbiting is.

Last edited:
I like orbit gum, I used to like Altoids, but I think they changed up the ingredients and they don't taste good to me anymore.

Do you mean hang out at the gloryhole inside Denny's bathroom?

TS you pathetic...

Orbiting
When someone who won't speak to you otherwise still watches every snap on your story/ IG and/or likes your posts. Usually someone who has ghosted you, but not always. Basically they're lingering in your life despite refusing to be an active part in it in any other capacity.

EDIT: Unless this is what you mean

Orbiting
When you are driving and you spot a particularly attractive wench near a roundabout, you continue going around the roundabout ignoring any of the exits and concentrating firmly on the attractive pedestrian. The quality of the goods on show can be judged by the number of orbits completed.

I thought its fat people circling a buffet table not committing to seating down as the pick and eat what they want.

Yeah, I like to spin my dick around someone's face. I call it the moon spin, but it's all the same.

I thought its fat people circling a buffet table not committing to seating down as the pick and eat what they want.

I also thought its about fat people who get so heavy and fat they created gravity so strong that even light can't escape.

TS you pathetic...

Orbiting
When someone who won't speak to you otherwise still watches every snap on your story/ IG and/or likes your posts. Usually someone who has ghosted you, but not always. Basically they're lingering in your life despite refusing to be an active part in it in any other capacity.
Is that what orbiting means? No I don't do that. I'm referring to when a woman uses a guy for attention when she has no interest in him. Lmfao thanks for educating me so I don't use that term anymore.

I orbit your mom because she’s so fat she has her own gravitational pull, and I must be in close proximity to her in order to bone her.

I know I shouldn't, but I can't help myself. I know it won't amount to anything, but it feels better than nothing.

What are your experiences?

Edit: I didn't know what orbiting is.

n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

Back