Anyone else notice that Jon’s voice has been getting deeper since his early UFC days?

All a ploy to trick everyone into thinking his balls couldn't have possibly shrunk from roids

Voices deepen over time. I can't sing Baba O'Riley like I could back in the 80's.

Crazy, Ariel Helwani’s voice has gotten deeper as well, and his hairline has moved a bit back. What’s going on??

He reminds me of this guy:

A lot more background hubub to talk over in the first one as well. So they needed to RAISE their voices a little, as well.

Natural part of the aging process. It's more profound in some people than others. My voice at 40 does't sound much different than it did in my 20's, but some guy's sound a lot different. Listen to old interviews of Trump from the 80's or singers like Elton john or Frank Sinatra.

You're still going to watch all of his fights and all of his media content.

Mine did too from 21 till now.
Isn't that normal?
Edit: post above me nailed it.

A 20yr old boy vs a 32yr old man.

Playing them both at the same time is funny. Ariel's has gotten a tad deeper too but not as much as Jons.

Edit. But we all know Jones was/is a ped user. It's now people arguing if he's kept it up. I think it's a mix between age and the roids. It's not a dichotomy where it has to be one or the other. I vote both.

Hard drugs will give ya a certain kind of voice after awhile. Like chris leben and mayhem Miller

Salty Fedor fan lol

Can't accept the reality that his hero never had a hairline in the first place and was getting KO'd stiff by washed up 185ers and LHW journeymen
You mean the "washed up 185er" who would later beat the man Jon beat for the belt and sign a contract to fight Jon for the title? Is that the "washed up 185er"? Is he also the same " washed up 185er" that fought the majority of his career at LHW/HW and had much more success at those weights, coming into the UFC as the Strikeforce LHW champion?

What "LHW Journeyman" are you talking about? It certainly couldn't be the guy that left the UFC with a 15-4 record after DC bailed out of the fight he promised him to take the Rumble rematch instead?

Why do people feel the need to make retarded posts like this that accomplish nothing? I'm a fan of both guys (Fedor being my 2nd favorite behind Anderson) and would have to say Jon is the greatest fighter we've seen to date and probably beats Prime Fedor who's the second greatest but Jon also has a lot of physical gifts Fedor did not and is a completely different type of fighter.

Maybe get back to us when Jon is in his mid to late 30s and 35+ fights into his career and let's see how he's doing at that point.

If you were talking about Fedor at the same age and same point in his career as Jon is right now none of the shit you mention would have happened yet and we would still be talking about how unbeatable he's looked, just like Jon. Maybe you should keep that in mind my friend.

Back