Anyone else notice that CNN is attacking Trump 24/7?

Why does Canada care so much, I noticed some of our Canadian members here absolutely hate Trump.

The Canadian media focuses on Trump constantly. The CBC (aka Clinton Broadcast Corporation) spends hours smearing Trump. There is even a documentary complete with scary music focusing on how evil Trump is.

If CBC is not going full retard over Trudeau "making history" by appearing in yet another gay parade, then they discuss how Trump is literally Hitler.

It's still 3 months out from the election, and so many show are basically infomercials for Shillary already. If it gets closer to the election and Trump hasn't destroyed his own campaign yet, it's gonna get really desperate. Trump is a fuckin goof but this whole election has been a real eye-opener.....the mainstream media is about as legit as Pravda.

The Canadian media focuses on Trump constantly. The CBC (aka Clinton Broadcast Corporation) spends hours smearing Trump. There is even a documentary complete with scary music focusing on how evil Trump is.

If CBC is not going full retard over Trudeau making history by appearing in yet another gay parade, then they discuss how Trump is literally Hitler.

Yeah, the CBC is hilarious. You don't know what true Liberal SJW media is like, until you've seen a 20 minute story on a black waitress who was asked to wear her hair down at work, and CBC questions if it was racially motivated.

CNN used to be the more neutral network of the big 3 but now it isn't. Fox seems even more neutral than CNN now (which is crazy to say) when they have their actual newscasters on instead of pundits like Hannity. (Haven't watched Fox much but the few times that I tuned in they were more neutral..could be wrong.)

Fox is more neutral now because they don't like Trump either.

Fox is more neutral now because they don't like Trump either.

I assumed that might have been the case. I usually watch CNN (even though they have always been biased...they were just slightly less biased than FOX and MSNBC in the past) I was surprised when I flipped over to FOX and they were giving more neutral coverage.

I think it is important to hear both sides of the story and that is why I usually watch CNN. Don;t get me wrong CNN was always left leaning but they hid it much better than they are now

I assumed that might have been the case. I usually watch CNN (even though they have always been biased...they were just slightly less biased than FOX and MSNBC in the past) I was surprised when I flipped over to FOX and they were giving more neutral coverage.

I think it is important to hear both sides of the story and that is why I usually watch CNN. Don;t get me wrong CNN was always left leaning but they hid it much better than they are now

CNN might as well be Clinton News Network.

The only reason why you didn't see it 8 years ago is because Obama beat Clinton in the primaries. CNN is literally paying for Clinton's campaign, they are worse than Fox or MSNBC but no one will call them out on it.

Anyone else notice that Fox News attacked Obama 24/7 for the past eight years?
160229141607-donald-trump-ok-large-169.jpg

even if CNN attacked trump 24/7 till november its a drop in the bucket compared to 8 YEARS of fox news spewing hate and fear and basically ruining a generation

even if CNN attacked trump 24/7 till november its a drop in the bucket compared to 8 YEARS of fox news spewing hate and fear and basically ruining a generation

lol @ people constantly trying to attack Fox News.

Bunch of Anderson Cooper fans IMO

Fox News is the "only" biased news channel. Everyone else tells it "How it is"

MSNBC isn't even brought up and they are just as bad as Fox, goes to show you how brainwashed people are

yesterday, i was actually praising them for attacking hillary too. it seems to me that cnn is trying to convince us that they're both shit, and theyve done a good job with me.

It's been over the top, yes. I don't like it. We don't have actual elections anymore, if we ever did.

It's not CNN's fault that Trump is saying really stupid shit every single day.

I think objectively speaking, as a source of news, Trump is where it's at. It's a historic moment - we've perhaps never seen anything like this in the country's history. People like Hillary run for president every 4 years.

And also objectively speaking, it's hard to cover his campaign in a positive light.

Well the thing is that Trump has crossed over to acting like a complete maniac and that's a story that transcends bias or politics.

It's pretty clear to anyone rational that he's completely flown the coop and is just in love with driving the 24 hour news cycle. I don't think he gives one shit about winning that election, tbh (DNC took his soul); and I guess that's good because he's not going to.

Back