Anyone else not really exited about new and upcoming entertainment?

About 5 or 6 yrs ago I stopped watching tv completely. I feel like its been a great decision. Other than Impractical Jokers or the NBA playoffs I rarely ever turn it on. And now with the NBA joining the BLM revolution and Impractical Jokers having virtual dinner parties....I think Im good.

Books and YouTube is all I need.

Everything i enjoyed as a kid has been destroyed and perverted. We will never get a good star trek series again.
My friend i agree that star trek and wars have been ruined by retarded directors , writers , unnecessary reboots and lore fiddling and of course sjw b.s

I invite you to take your nerdfix from the vast fountain that is warhammer 40k sir
And pray to original spock that the lotr series isnt sucky as hell

What is it with conservative rubes feeling cucked by every mainstream product that doesn't feature square-jawed John Thundergun as it's protagonist? Ermahgerd, Star Wars is now led by a waaahmen. REEEEEEEE

Also let's not bring back entertainment from the past (whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean), we're knee deep into remakes, prequels, unnecessary sequels and gratuitous nostalgia pandering as it is.

This guy watches other men fuck his wife.

The only excitement coming out of the world of entertainment is trying to guess which show/movie/book/video game will be cancelled next.

I honestly can't recall the last time I got excited about a movie release. Its been years.

I honestly can't recall the last time I got excited about a movie release. Its been years.

But they are remaking Saved by the Bell with a transgender! Can you believe it!

So exciting.

Been watching a lot classics lately. The Searchers with John Wayne was great. Akira. Misery. Great diverse options like Beverly Hills Cop or Predator or Men in Black. It seems clear that those older filmmakers actually wanted to bring people together. Notice that difference and the difference in quality.

Dune is the only upcoming movie I want to see. Other than that I'll just watch older stuff. It's going to be fucked for at least a few more years now.

I re-watch a lot of 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's movies and shows. I'm not gonna watch a bunch of SJW shit, I've tried, I honestly have but it's just a garbage attempt at brainwashing the next generation.

A24 is still putting out good films consistently. And there have been some good video games over the past few years. 90% of the stuff out there now is trash though. I mostly just watch films and shows from before 2012. Cobra Kai is the only newer show I care to see more of.

Hollywood is COMMUNIST backed system?

{<BJPeen}

Not sure if you are trolling out uninformed.

In his 1981 autobiography, Hollywood Red, screenwriter Lester Cole stated that all of the Hollywood Ten had been Communist Party USA members at some point.[84] Other members of the Hollywood Ten, such as Dalton Trumbo[85] and Edward Dmytryk,[86] publicly admitted to being Communists while testifying before the Committee.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollywood_blacklist

^ like or hate him, IDGAF, but his points are on . . . point

Back