Anyone else not able to sign-up for ESPN+?

Combat Wombatt

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Of course I made the mistake of attempting to sign up for ESPN+ right now and I’m sure millions of other folks are doing the same thing. Currently getting the processing payment/buffering sign.

Update, not it said there was an error processing my card. Tried another card. Same problem. Both cards are good.

Wondering if it’s an overload issue with too many people attempting to sign up.

Anyone else having this problem?

I just added mine to my monthly 300.00 cable bill

Not impressed with the stream as it is more SD than HD. It goes from HD to SD then I have to refresh to fix it. I have an incredibly fast internet connection too as I am an engineer for a cable company.

Got mine last night with no issue. Timed out once today, but works well enough.

Not impressed with the stream as it is more SD than HD. It goes from HD to SD then I have to refresh to fix it. I have an incredibly fast internet connection too as I am an engineer for a cable company.
My stream is HD. But its also william hill lol

i managed to sign up for the free trial, from the UK, using paypal

so no, its you :D

free stream till i die

Last edited:
Anyone else getting this message?

I'm trying to sign up for the 7 day free trial and then cancel after the event and they won't even process my credit or debit card properly

Yeah. Happens when i have no money in my account. Now delete this post before ya embarass yourself

Mine is 99.9% very high res high framerate vivid with the second cheapest internet speed.

<{poor?}>

Anyone else getting this "declined" message when buying stuff?

Yea I'm having the same problem. :-/

Same here, two different accounts.

and now I missed Glover's sub....god dammit.

Back