Anyone else not a fan of parties?

I still love hanging out and drinking at small get togethers (10-15 people).

I grew out of huge parties, clubs, etc when I was like 22.

I'm 25 now and do not miss it.

Ah you got a wife okay. Girl I'm talking to rolls in circle of friends who go to bars and pool halls. I'm chilld as fuck but I just figure if I'm gonna spend 4 per shot I'll stay in with people and hang. Kinda a simple dude

No doubt.

If you don't like clubs/overcrowded bars that's perfectly understandable.

If you don't like parties you are antisocial. A party has everything you could possibly want in a social experience.

Music? Listen to whatever you want and at a reasonable volume so you can actually have a conversation. Want to dance? Then dance. Want to play a game? Ruit/flip cup/a million different card games. Girls? Much easier to talk to when you can hear each other and usually you'll have mutual friends if you're at the same party. Drinks? Don't have to wait at a bar or pay inflated prices.

Depends. I'm not a fan of hanging around a bunch of people I don't really know. If it's friends/family I'm down.

Clubs were never my thing( not into the music or atmosphere) I loved going to house parties. When you get drunk it makes it easier to be social and meet new people.

You don't have to be into what other 19/18 year olds are into just do your own thing and be happy

If you don't like clubs/overcrowded bars that's perfectly understandable.

If you don't like parties you are antisocial. A party has everything you could possibly want in a social experience.

Music? Listen to whatever you want and at a reasonable volume so you can actually have a conversation. Want to dance? Then dance. Want to play a game? Ruit/flip cup/a million different card games. Girls? Much easier to talk to when you can hear each other and usually you'll have mutual friends if you're at the same party. Drinks? Don't have to wait at a bar or pay inflated prices.

This and if you are a friends house, you can just pass out there and not worry about how you're getting hom . I like chill bars but clubs are just douchey.

Nerds

I loved parties and clubs.

I get where your commin from about drunk people. Go to a bar sober around close and it will amaze you everytime.

The worst is going out to a club with girls who are young. One always gets to drunk and then the rest of the night is spent taking care of her sloppy ass.

Nerds

I loved parties and clubs.

I get where your commin from about drunk people. Go to a bar sober around close and it will amaze you everytime.

Being sober around drunk people is some sorta awful

Not since I was about 21 or so. Casual get togethers at a friends' place or a restaurant is fine, but I am way too old for the full on club scene.

My biggest issue is that I don't drink, so I get kind of uncomfortable when everybody around me is tipsy and I'm standing there with a bottle of water.

The worst is going out to a club with girls who are young. One always gets to drunk and then the rest of the night is spent taking care of her sloppy ass.

Ahahhah haha ha!
Did you spend enough time thinking about the wording of this post, you think? Cause it kinda sounds like a Quagmire quote.

Ahahhah haha ha!
Did you spend enough time thinking about the wording of this post, you think? Cause it kinda sounds like a Quagmire quote.

Not to sure what you're getting at broseph

Was never into clubs in my 20's, but liked dive bars and such.

Maybe it's you TS and no one else. You sound like a boring dude. When you get older your going to wish you did more stuff when you had a little more freedom.

Any way get over yourself.

Maybe it's you TS and no one else. You sound like a boring dude. When you get older your going to wish you did more stuff when you had a little more freedom.

Any way get over yourself.

If it isn't his thing then it isn't his thing. You don't HAVE to party and get wasted just because you are young. There are better memories to make than hanging out with douchebags at a club.

Back