Anyone else more excited for Hooker/Chandler?

mikenason

Crush 'Em.
@Brown
Reaction score
This is a Bellator vs UFC fight in my eyes. Chandler absolutely killed it there and coming off a win from Benson Henderson right into one of the top killers in the division in Dan Hooker. It could go both ways. I have a feeling this is gonna be a straight up war just like the Hooker/Poirier fight. I gotta go with Chandler on this one. He’s a force to be reckoned with and he’s coming up to the big time he’s gonna show just how hungry he is. I just think he wants it more than Dan.

Yes. I wanna Chandler lose for the LOLZ but I could see Hooker still being rocked from the Poirier fight and Chandler clipping him with a wild overhand

This is fotn for me aswell .

Big fan of both

I bet on hooker in my parlay.....but I fear chandler is much faster and hungrier ....chandler wants this more .

Very interesting fight though....both are always in exciting fights ....there's no chance this fight is boring !

I'm sure Chandler will try and make it boring by laying and praying. It's not gonna be nothing like Poirier vs Hooker. Still can't wait to watch it though.

Last edited:
I'm more excited for the Eye fight.

Not for any reason other than I want to be a cooler and hipper contrarian than you
Rogan agrees with you.
Joe-Rogan-Jessica-Eye.png

This is a Bellator vs UFC fight in my eyes. Chandler absolutely killed it there and coming off a win from Benson Henderson right into one of the top killers in the division in Dan Hooker. It could go both ways. I have a feeling this is gonna be a straight up war just like the Hooker/Poirier fight. I gotta go with Chandler on this one. He’s a force to be reckoned with and he’s coming up to the big time he’s gonna show just how hungry he is. I just think he wants it more than Dan.
This is the match up I'm more anticipated and invested in. I want to see chandler lose

That was a UFC DEBUT!

Holy cow. KO’d Hooker Round 1.

Back