Anyone else like to pat random cats on the side of the road?

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Walking around town, this nice looking black cat checks me out - is a bit skiddish

I haunch down to get closer to his eye level and tell him I'm his friend and he comes over and I pat him a bit and we both move on with our lives

I find these transactions charming and I can often coax a cat into a quick mutually beneficial of social friendliness

You guys?

nothing wrong with a little strange

I pet pussy where ever I meat I mean meet them.

Beautiful-Amanda-Peet-Wallpaper.jpg

What's with the dogscrimination? Didn't you post recently about hating when you walk in the park and everyone wants you to pet their dogs?

It's all good, I kid. I like cats better too :)

What's with the dogscrimination? Didn't you post recently about hating when you walk in the park and everyone wants you to pet their dogs?

It's all good, I kid. I like cats better too :)

You have to earn a cat's respect

Dogs are whores

you can punch a dog in the face and it'll still be your best friend

<DisgustingHHH>

Last edited:
Well, yeah.

Always. Will cross the road for a good fluffy kitty.

Cats don't trust me at all. I've never met a cat that didn't avoid the fuck out of me. It's like they know

Don't really like cats. I leave them alone. They leave me alone. It's a deal we have.

I do the same. There's a very friendly cat in my street which I see almost every day when the weather is nice. I think it hibernates in winter.

Black kitties are good luck in my 'hood.

Yeah cats are great. Pretty 50/50 how social they are though, so if they don't respond to the invite I just let them be. With dogs I usually ignore them completely. Don't get me wrong, I love dogs and grew up with dogs, but people are way too aggressive when meeting dogs with wanting to pet the and coming into their personal space head on.

When I was in Secondary School, I used to visit an old female tabby called “Misty” and stroke her for ten or twenty minutes, then walk away and not look back so she didn’t follow me home.

I didn’t see her atop her gate when walking back from High School, the month after I finished Year 6, so I assumed that she either died or was kept in.

Quality cat.

Nowadays there aren’t many cats roaming the street anymore, and even if I see one, they won’t come up to me and I’ll be too busy to stop...

I like to pet some stray pussy from time to time.

When you walk by this stray at my work, it rolls around and rubs on things and just looks cute as hell. When you reach down to pet it, the damn thing swipes at you.

Fucking tease.

I love em both but cmon son.

Dogs > cats

Dogs actually give a shit about you.

like to? it's impossible to resist whether i like it or not, and i do...

Back