Anyone else like Nunes less

She sounded frustrated that she wasn't given the same attention and also sounded disrespectful, like kicking someone who is already on the ground. Ronda maybe is done, but she did allot for women in the ufc. Ronda was not just a good fighter, but a mix of being a good fighter+having charisma= being able to sell tickets to the general public, not just the hardcore fans. If it weren't for Ronda, when would you have see a women's fight headline a PPV.

Carano - Cyborg headlined tv card many years ago, pre-ronda. Yes, wmma existed pre-ronda, and it will live on without her. ronda had 12 wins, big deal. Yes, I was saying the same thing about Brock.

You add "white" just to make any Nunes aversion seem racist. Aversion may lie in sexism/gender but not race.

The bump in Aftican Americans at my BW3 was because of Ronda, not Nunes.Place will be empty if and when she headlines a PPV, and we all know it.
are you straight up denying that race is a factor?
we agree to disagree.

I'm neutral in her. She's corny. But she can fight. Good for her.

I already had a sympathy for her before the fight and now I like her even more

No, not what I said but excellent way of twisting words around.... for what reason I'm not really sure. Ronda fan?

Look man. . . Ronda is a lifelong judoka with an Olympic medal. She also won something like 12 fights in a row, all by finishes. When you factor in level of competition, she's the most dominant female mixed martial artist in WMMA history.

So please try to understand when I scoff at your statement that Ronda Rousey is not a real fighter.

With that said, does she have the heart of a champion? Maybe not, in the same way that Gina didn't.

fooooooookkkk you
thank god this girl destroyed Honda and not the steroid freak cyborg

fair,IMHO Amanda let the stress of everything that happen prior to this fight go straight to her head today,the way the shush Edmond ,the interview,she was compensating for it and it show in a wrong manner when she finally could let it go.
i could be wrong tough,the way she will behave for now on will tell us a lot.
lool did you watch the fight? She was calm and confident and then spat some truth. You cant be frustrated if you do your job and then tells the truth

Look man. . . Ronda is a lifelong judoka with an Olympic medal. She also won something like 12 fights in a row, all by finishes. When you factor in level of competition, she's the most dominant female mixed martial artist in WMMA history.

So please try to understand when I scoff at your statement that Ronda Rousey is not a real fighter.

With that said, does she have the heart of a champion? Maybe not, in the same way that Gina didn't.

Ronda isn't a real fighter... What kind of fighter talks about suicide after a loss? What kind of fighter takes a year off and makes no adjustements? Hides from the media to avoid any reminder of a recent loss.... Fighters are continually facing adversity, whether it be bouncing back from a loss or recovering from an injury... But Ronda just doesn't have the attitude or the heart.

Ronda isn't a real fighter... What kind of fighter talks about suicide after a loss? What kind of fighter takes a year off and makes no adjustements? Hides from the media to avoid any reminder of a recent loss.... Fighters are continually facing adversity, whether it be bouncing back from a loss or recovering from an injury... But Ronda just doesn't have the attitude or the heart.

If she feels suicidal after a loss, then that makes her the most real fucking fighter there is. That means this shit is REALLY fucking important to her.

It's not a game. It's not a job. It's life and death.

If she feels suicidal after a loss, then that makes her the most real fucking fighter there is. That means this shit is REALLY fucking important to her.

It's not a game. It's not a job. It's life and death.
except it isnt....it shows she has no real perspective on life and need to grow up.

except it isnt....it shows she has no real perspective on life and need to grow up.

She may have some mental hurdles to deal with.

Mental illness is no joke. It's also not as simple as "growing up."

She may have some mental hurdles to deal with.

Mental illness is no joke. It's also not as simple as "growing up."
Its also not being real.......you were praising her dedication if she thought of suicide. She is a classic bully who cant handle getting some back. She is not a victim imo. And I dont believe she has mental issues either. Just way too proud

She owns. UFC completely ignored her during the build up for 207. They even created a worthless 145 lbs. belt for Holly to win so they could set up a champion vs. champion rematch.

And That plan got totally fucked. And I'm totally okay with it. Suck it Dana.

Its also not being real.......you were praising her dedication if she thought of suicide. She is a classic bully who cant handle getting some back. She is not a victim imo. And I dont believe she has mental issues either. Just way too proud

I honestly think the key to Rousey's mindset and behavior lies in her adolescence, both in terms of the reception she got in her Judo career and in the way she was taught to deal with that reception by her mother.

Simplifying the situstion only obscures a truthful understanding of her behavior.

giphy.gif
Oh shit, Cats on Broadway?
UFC is neck and neck with theatre.

Wtf did she say, anyway? I was in a loud bar.

Back