Anyone else laugh at Gennady Golovkins neck workout? was he trolling?

people can talk shit about golovkin all they want, but god damn can he take a shot.

that should've put him to sleep, for fuck's sake.

His chin is absolute granite, he took some monster shots off Brook too and they just seem to bounce off him - ANIMAL.

damn- the number of "neck crunches" GGG did at the end with the weighted headwrap was insane! Doesn't take long for your neck to just catch fire and he just reeled them off.

I don't like the way AJ kinda tosses his head back kinda fast towards the end of the motion- seems like a good way to injure yourself.

It shows that neck size is genetic you would think wwith all that neck training GGG would have a massive neck like Tyson

Canelo also does neck workouts but his neck is massive compared to GGG
maxresdefault.jpg

4712FA1B00000578-0-image-a-2_1512641142109.jpg

I started laughing when he was doing his neck routine for the media, it seems he was trolling Ive seen Tyson and Evander doing neck bridges for their neck, but Golovkin made me laugh hard when he was doing some weird workout with his chin on a towel and it looks like his hips were doing most of the work rather than his neck it was like a SEXercise rather than an exercise
Here it is timestamped

I think Tim Bradleys neck training is much better and safer, thant he stuff GGG is doing

Like when Teddy puts slight resistance on it that works much better

Back