Anyone else impressed with Guida?

Something about guida’s energy just makes me have a headache.

I am supremely impressed with Guida.

At his age with the amount of damages he’s sustained, fighting at a high level is incredibly impressive, and he still manages to win which is just nuts to me.

Guida is a legend and has that Bushido spirit.

I don't see Conor fighting an older fighter, I think he wants ranked only, something that will give him a title shot at whatever division he fights in.
I know I'm just messing but I'd honestly love for guida or miller to get that payday and it would be a good comeback fight like cerrone was.

I've never been a big fan of Guida, but I am impressed that at his age he still gets around like he's on a boatload of methamphetamine lol. Not knocking the guy, he just has the energy I guess.

Dude is a low key legend of the sport. Let him bang. Dana knows that.

I'll never forgive him for upsetting the Pettis applecart.

He is so god damn long in the tooth that it would'nt have been a surprise if he fell off a cliff 5 years ago but here he is in 2022 still moving and grooving like he always has

And I honestly think he looked slightly improved last night, only by a smidge but still, you rarely see improvements what so ever in guys this tenured usually
Indeed.
His style is terrible for longevity, yet he seems to defy logic, pushing the pace and drowning young fighters with his smothering style.
I think one or two fights ago, he looked so darn old (for MMA), I thought he was done.

Hell no. That dude has been stuck in a permanent display of split decision for twenty years. It's like a novelty act that we've all come to somehow accept.
Horseshit. He shows up to fight and puts on a good show every time. Be good at something before shooting your mouth.

Horseshit. He shows up to fight and puts on a good show every time. Be good at something before shooting your mouth.

There’s respect because it’s fighting. But if we’re being honest his style is gimmicky and forgettable and he’s content to pitter patter to close decisions. It’s just the facts. It’s also quite presumptuous of you to assume I don’t kickass in numerous areas of life.

I know the type, and I "presumed" based on what was said.
28a2ad3c-3dcb-40fb-be53-c22df5d18f16_text.gif

Back