Anyone else hoping for Dominick Cruz to get ktfo again?

UFC referees red belts on Sherdog confirmed

Did you drink before posting this, OP?
Your post smells of booze and cigars
Are you on crack right now?

It is science really. Cruz is undefeated when there isn't someone resembling a ref who smells of cigarettes. I smoked a cigarette and wore a black polo, and pretended to be interested in the gym he was training at just recently on February 20th. I was just asking about prices etc in the background, but tried to get close enough to him so he could at least smell the cigarettes.

He happened to be KOd 3 times just that day and his coach didn't understand why. I knew why. It is what it is.

This should be a retirement fight for Cruz (actually should have been several years back, maybe Cody)

but here is to a DECISIVE outcome.

I like Cruz as a fighter, he really brought the game up a level in terms of footwork and adaptation of boxing technique in MMA.

Implying Cruz has gone unconscious.

Na...gotta back Dom here.

Been following his career a long time and he has given us many a solid scrap.

I've been a fan of Cruz for years but he needs a good ass whoopin

Lmao at Cruz fanboys coming out of the woodworks. Cruz was face down aas up and Peterson saved him, although a little too late, from brain damage.

That said, I want Cruz to win because his style is interesting to watch and I want to watch unique effective stuff in mma.

It has to be so odd to be a Cruz fan, when he comes out so rarely. Dude has so many injuries probably worse than I've ever seen for a career fighter. The only one close was lil Nog back in the day. Cruz is good but just hate how infrequent you know he's going to fight afterwards.

I'd like to see Cruz with a solid win , redeem himself from that last fight & then retire to be a coach or something.

Back