Anyone else hoping for a Ronda KO?

Yes, she will most likely fight the winner of Holm / De Randamie if she gets her belt back at 135. Which kinda sucks because it could have been Cyborg.
Cyborg is lucky she even has a division to fight in,in my opinion. All those years of complaining and doing nothing about it finally paid off.

I'd much rather she gets dropped and is essentially out, then gets tapped to an armbar

Naaah, I just hope for an another decent sherdog implosion... Hope I won't wait for too long!

Ronda winning could be the shit.. Not very likely tho :(

Even if you dont like her personality,as a fight fan how could you not want her to continue on with her awesome judo skills? very few are finishing fights in dominating fashion like this.

I'm hoping for an armbar then she'll move up FW and challenge Champion Holly for Holly v. Ronda 2

Best of all Cyborg will still be in tears

I'm hoping for an armbar then she'll move up FW and challenge Champion Holly for Holly v. Ronda 2

Best of all Cyborg will still be in tears
I like the cut of this mans jib

Rather see her tap than KO again, mix it up a little

Meh...

If she wins, she wins. It's totally possible. I just hope it's her last fight. Whatever the outcome.

She is just as annoying as ever. And the schtick is a complete fuckin joke. It's as if she just completely wiped the last 13 months from her memory. It's fuckin bizarre.

I like the cut of this mans jib
It's really the best WMMA story around, Tate retired, and Cyborg is a nothing,

The best story is to have Champ Ronda, go up in weight and try to be a concurrent 2 title wmma champ just like Conor, and also dat Redemption.

Hoping she gets ko'd in record time.

Not me, I want a sustained drawn out 5rd demoralizing beat down if Nunes has the cardio. If Amanda can't do a full 5rd dismantling I'll take 3rd round KO.

It's really the best WMMA story around, Tate retired, and Cyborg is a nothing,

The best story is to have Champ Ronda, go up in weight and try to be a concurrent 2 title wmma champ just like Conor, and also dat Redemption.
Ohhhh mercy yes. got to have dat Redemption!

Ohhhh mercy yes. got to have dat Redemption!
I mean Ronda isn't going to win against Holly a second or a 10th time, but the chance for redemption is the biggest draw.

I mean Ronda isn't going to win against Holly a second or a 10th time, but the chance for redemption is the biggest draw.
I believe she can win,but with Edmund? that i dont know. I believe Ronda hurt Holly with the few punches she did land,one of which knocked her mouthpiece out. Its just getting there thats the problem.

I don't like Ronda at all, but WMMA will be a lot more interesting if she wins. Cyborg, Holm rematch , 145, and Pena has been talking shit...there's more exciting possibilities if she beats Nunes

oh no! her true colors! SO SCARY
Fuckin aleks went to jail for RAPE and i bet you most people here wont even care that much when he fights again. But Ronda's true colors,oh so fuckin terrifying!

Never cared for Aleks Emelianenko but he is clearly a scumbag, for much different reasons. Not even sure where he fits into this equation.

I like nunes, I think Ronda is shook BADLY. (I don't throw that term around and can't honesty think of a single other case where I am comfortable using it)

I really feel like a huge part of ronda's success came from her confidence and intimidation and now her ego is shattered and he unbeatable mystique is gone and I don't think her skills will carry her thru without her bad ass attitude. The predator has become prey.

There haven't been many female MMA fights with a lot of fouls and dirty tactics so I hope it happens this time. I would like an eye gouge, groin kick, 12-6 elbow, soccer kick fest.

I like nunes, I think Ronda is shook BADLY. (I don't throw that term around and can't honesty think of a single other case where I am comfortable using it)

I really feel like a huge part of ronda's success came from her confidence and intimidation and now her ego is shattered and he unbeatable mystique is gone and I don't think her skills will carry her thru without her bad ass attitude. The predator has become prey.

Yeah I think she's broken mentally. We'll see Friday though.

Also she could pull a cyborg and call out Joanna in the post fight for a future catchweight bout at 130 lbs
And then say she would die if she had to cut weight, demand the smaller fighter come up and then still not take fights even at the higher weight

Back