Anyone else having a chill New Years?

To each their own.

At least keep it out of TS' car.
This. I work in the legal field too. I can't deal with this shit.

Yeah no drug beings shoved up my ass. I have no idea what I will do. Last year I just got wasted out of my mind to numb the break-up induced heartbreak before the countdown even started. When the countdown started my friend was shoving a pizza in my face to sober me up. I don’t intent to repeat that. I have never kissed a girl on new years so while I want that, I think I might prefer to chill with my dog this time.

My boss gave me a couple days off that week so I might actually party during the week before everybody else does.
Chill if you want to but I recommend getting handsy with a consenting lady when the clock strikes. Gotta experience that at least once.

NOPE getting shit faced and making out with strange women <20>
My wife would not approve of this. Not one bit. Dem days is over. Maybe I'll have her put on a wig.

I've dropped a few of them and definitely not hanging out as much as I used to. I don't know why a lot of my friends failed to grow up. Probably because they haven't had much consequence to deal with.

They're doing their thing, you're doing yours. Friendships become more precious the older you get, in my experience. They don't all last. I'd suggest just saying something to them about not bringing that shite around you, and try to preserve the friendship. I have lots of friends who do all kinds of things I don't agree with. I'm not their Ma, but they know it's an issue of respect not to involve me in anything I'm not looking for as well.

NOPE getting shit faced and making out with strange women <20>

Is this one strange enough for you?

rebekah.done_.jpg
http://www.culturaeculture.it/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/rebekah.done_.jpg

They're doing their thing, you're doing yours. Friendships become more precious the older you get, in my experience. They don't all last. I'd suggest just saying something to them about not bringing that shite around you, and try to preserve the friendship. I have lots of friends who do all kinds of things I don't agree with. I'm not their Ma, but they know it's an issue of respect not to involve me in anything I'm not looking for as well.
I said something but then they were talking about how lame I've gotten since I got married. They think I've changed. Which I have but I don't see it in a bad way.

The wife and I don't really have any plans to do anything with friends at the moment, but that could change in the next week.

One plan we do have though is raw dogging it that night with the Mrs. We've been talking about having a second kid for a while, and I think we're maybe going to try conceiving just after midnight, in front of the fireplace. I'm looking forward to it after 18 months of wrapping Johnson up.

I said something but then they were talking about how lame I've gotten since I got married. They think I've changed. Which I have but I don't see it in a bad way.

Oh. Well, in that case... If they can't accept you for who you are and where you're at... Yeah I don't know if I'd keep them on as friends matey. Maybe pubmates or something. You know, you wouldn't have them in your house or round your family. But you'll sit with them for a pint or two before moving on from that pub if you saw them there.

Oh. Well, in that case... If they can't accept you for who you are and where you're at... Yeah I don't know if I'd keep them on as friends matey. Maybe pubmates or something. You know, you wouldn't have them in your house or round your family. But you'll sit with them for a pint or two before moving on from that pub if you saw them there.
Yeah they're at arms reach. I still have a few close friends so it's all good. They're there for when I want to get shitfaced

I'll be working, helping drunk people get home.

will probably be eating reeses cups and watching movies as the ball drops

If by chill you mean massive amounts of alcohol and cocaine in Hollywood then yes, although Friday night I will be having dinner with bro his wife and a buddy at perch dtla so that will be chill.

The wife and I don't really have any plans to do anything with friends at the moment, but that could change in the next week.

One plan we do have though is raw dogging it that night with the Mrs. We've been talking about having a second kid for a while, and I think we're maybe going to try conceiving just after midnight, in front of the fireplace. I'm looking forward to it after 18 months of wrapping Johnson up.

What?? You're married and she'll no take the pill?

What?? You're married and she'll no take the pill?

My wife was on the pill the first 8 years we were together. That was a long stretch of no condoms for me, very good times. Eventually though she went off of it because the pill can have several negative side effects on some women such as weight gain, depression, blood clotting, and fertility problems. My wife has battled depression in the past -- how much the pill contributed to that is difficult to say, but it could have been a factor. My older sister was on it for 16 years and then she had to go through like four years of in vitro fertilization treatments in order to have a kid. Once again, it's hard to determine how much of that was caused by the pill, but it could also be a factor. If you're using hormones to artificially restrict your reproductive system, why couldn't it screw the system up long term?

After we had our first kid my wife and I decided that I would just wrap it up in between trying for more kids, and then when were finished after our second or third (we'll see how we manage two before deciding a third is in the cards or not) I'll just get a vasectomy.

Sip on whiskey w my girlfriend. Maybe buy a nice cigar for midnight.

My party days are over, not that I was ever too hard into it. I still smoke a bit of a weed a couple of times a week but just a chill amount, not like the old days.

Still like to get a few drinks in with friends occasionally but that's it. Never messed with cocaine myself although lots of friends did.

i will be celebrating new years completely alone

i'll be taking an overnight backpacking trip around here and stealth camping along this ridge
taking a bunch of weed, bottle of liquor, and my telescope with me

hope to be on top of a peak during the countdown/balldrop and i ll probably scream "Happy New Year" as loud as i can in the middle of the forest

flyby-aerial-of-the-shawangunks-video-id473210854

Back